TrebleStudios-Don't Starve Fan Art

You see Wilson and Maxwell everywhere, and I love that!!! Your ideas always turn into awesome and amusing pictures! :D

Wilson is like "I'm not going to talk about this.."

Those two are always getting in trouble, one way or another.. xD

• Like 1

You see Wilson and Maxwell everywhere, and I love that!!! Your ideas always turn into awesome and amusing pictures! :grin:

Wilson is like "I'm not going to talk about this.."

Those two are always getting in trouble, one way or another.. xD

Why thank you. Kind of you to say. I love putting them in their time period. It makes them more real and human instead of undying fictional characters.

Man, comic pages create so much frustration so I took a break and decided to do a little something for these two. The conversation is probably a little corny; you know how hard it is to type and listen to music at the same time? It begins to make you forget what you were gonna put down.

I REALLY don't know if I can post this here; I don't know how strict the rules are, but I really hope that this is alright. 

<i_can_deal_with_that_by_treblestudios-d7

• Like 1

The King of Winter must have a Puppet to do his dirty work, for a monarch never shows the blood on his hands. But it isn't always a pleasant job. Maxwell can trust Wilson with all he shares, but Wilson's expectations are beginning to fade. Is desolation for the sake of his freedom really worth it? 

king_s_puppet__wallpaper__by_treblestudi

• Like 1

you're really good with light effects, nice art especially the comic :-)

Why thank you kindly. That means a lot to me coming from a great artist like you. :3 I appreciate it. 

Also, may I ask how you put those pics in your signature? 

Edited by TrebleStudios

PAGE 6

Finally! It's finished. Yay. Rejoice. Celebrate. Now, back to work on other things...

It seems that these two are going to have to work together again, but only if Maxwell can hold back his temper, hate for humanity, and something else...Something darker...

don_t_starve___unfazed_page_6_by_trebles

• Like 1

I need to stop staying up so late to do these things...AFTER 5 FRIGGEN HOURS!

Wilson dropped in on a casual, throned Maxwell to ask a favor of him. Maxwell agreed, as long as he got something in return...

Who do you guys think got the demon's claws to the chest this time? What do you think Maxwell will ask for in return? You think about it; I've done my time. Off to bed now! ;)

Don't starve, my lovelies! Heart And watch those claws!

a_favor_for_a_favor_by_treblestudios-d76

• Like 2

In honor of my 100 watchers, I did this for you all. 

Give a round of applause for the cast of King of Winter! Glad you enjoyed the show. They appreciate it as much as I do. :D

Feel free to ask them anything about the performance, and they'll do their best to answer! (Basically an askbox addressing the characters ^ ^)

100_watchers__king_of_winter___row_bow_b

• Like 5