TrebleStudios-Don't Starve Fan Art

I know EXACTLY how you feel about people in your head, Maxie. XD And wow, WIlson's a little slow on the uptake to just NOW notice the use of the word 'keeper'. (I blame the lung damage, hehe.) Also...

It would be quite out of character for a Don't starve ending to be all sunshine and smiles. xD

Would you like to make a small bet on that one? *sideways grin*

Edited by Tesability
  • Like 1

I know EXACTLY how you feel about people in your head, Maxie. XD And wow, WIlson's a little slow on the uptake to just NOW notice the use of the word 'keeper'. (I blame the lung damage, hehe.) Also...

Would you like to make a small bet on that one? *sideways grin*

You may not have noticed, but Wilson's sick as well. Perhaps it's his fever that's keeping him from thinking straight...

May I say that you're avatar is very creepy...But thank you for commenting! I appreciate feedback.

Yes, Wilson, don't touch them. You'll explode xD

My avatar isn't afraid of your avatar. :razz:

*temporary hijack*

Posted Image

Edited by Tabs
  • Like 1

...maybe he feels the only way to keep Maxie from killing the rest is to 'remove' him from his source of power? *is making an uber-random guess*

I like the way you think, but, sadly, that is not the answer.

BTW, what do you think I should do with the Throne? I don't like the way it's coming out..

You know I love teasing you guys and messing with your heads. And, by the end of this week, I won't be back until Sept.11. So, here's something to keep you guys entertained ^ ^ A little WIP.

I wonder why the arm rests are placed at Wilson's shoulders. I thought the throne adapted itself depending on the victims height? Edited by Miss

I wonder why the arm rests are placed at Wilson's shoulders. I thought the throne adapted itself depending on the victims height?

I don't know that for sure,and this is still a WIP, so, things can still be fixed. Also, Wilson is slouching, so they may appear higher than if he were sitting up. Maxwell's coat is also quite big on him..xD

The only real issue I'm seeing right now is the fact that I can't make out where his forearms are. I don't really have judgements about the throne, since everyone as their own take on the fine details.

His arms aren't in the sleeves, so he has them tucked close to him. Only one arm can be seen with him holding the rose. 

I don't know that for sure,and this is still a WIP, so, things can still be fixed. Also, Wilson is slouching, so they may appear higher than if he were sitting up. Maxwell's coat is also quite big on him..xD

WIP stage is the best stage to fix things. Those arm rests are too far up ;)

Heh, nothing like getting caught in the rain, eh?*blushes after seeing Maxwell without his suit in the second picture and about-faces* Sorry, Maxie, but the only guy I want to see without clothes is my boyfriend.

Hahaha Don't worry, Tess. He's just shirtless. I'd never let him get away undressed. Dapper gentlemen must be dressed! XP

Maxie is only standing in the rain so no one sees his tears. *cries with him*