TrebleStudios-Don't Starve Fan Art

Yeppers, and our luck, his elbows are just as pointed as mine, which would make the shot hurt even MORE, hehe.

...wow, this game really brings out one's ability to enjoy other's pain, doesn't it? *shifty eyes*

Edited by Tesability

"Come now, Mr. Higgsbury. No need for the unnecessary attitude.."I'll tell you now, this is not a pairing. This is based off of a webcam I saw on DA and couldn't help myself. 

Ah good ol creepy Maxwell and Wilson unsure what he should do about it. I like it :grin:

We're getting close to the end, guys! Let me know how you think this might end! 

Deafening screams echoed through the woodland as Maxwell dug his claws deeper and deeper into his victim. Shadow hands held her firm below him as he leaned in closer to her face. His darkened eyes burned into her, and his thorn sharp fangs glinted in the fading fire light. A small smirk creased his lips.

"Say, PAL," he spat mockingly, "You don't look so good." 

Willow stuttered over words that seemed impossible to pronounce. "I..I-I'm..sorry..I'm sorry..."

Maxwell narrowed his eyes."To late for that.." He pushed his clawed fingers deeper into her core and she screamed again. 

The others of the group inched slightly closer, wanting to help. But they kept their distance out of fear of what the Puppet Master would do should they attempt to aid her. 

"Please..." she rasped, "...Let me go..."

The smile never left his face.

As Willow screamed again as a strong unfamiliar voice pierced the chill air. "MAX!"

The Puppet Master whipped around to face the voice, angered that someone would dare interrupt him. He paused upon seeing who the voice belonged to. "Charlie?"

The shade narrowed her silver eyes. "Stop this. You've done enough. He's alright now.."

Maxwell sounded a low growl and dug his bloodied claws into the frozen earth."How DARE you..."

Charlie felt a pang of fear course through her, but she managed to stand firm. Her self-esteem soon drained as Maxwell towered over her, and for the first time, Charlie feared him. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the blood gleam from his talons as they neared her.

"MAXWELL, STOP!"

what_the______king_of_winter_page_15_upd

FIXED IT! I hope this looks better. I messed with the contrast and such, aiming to make everything more visible. 

Edited by TrebleStudios

Whoo, I predicts one whopper of a fistfight between Maxie and Charlie if he doesn't calm his tailfeathers down soon. And I know this is supposed to be a dark piece...but it's almost too dark for my eyes this time. About the only thing I can make out really is Maxwell himself, everything else seems to just...disappear.

Whoo, I predicts one whopper of a fistfight between Maxie and Charlie if he doesn't calm his tailfeathers down soon. And I know this is supposed to be a dark piece...but it's almost too dark for my eyes this time. About the only thing I can make out really is Maxwell himself, everything else seems to just...disappear.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I'm sorry about that. I'll be more watchful of that in the future ^ ^ The colors were changed last minute, so I'll switch back to the usual on the following pages. :) 

Also, I like the way you think this will end...Interesting...

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I'm sorry about that. I'll be more watchful of that in the future ^ ^ The colors were changed last minute, so I'll switch back to the usual on the following pages. :-) Also, I like the way you think this will end...Interesting...

You can always play around with hue/saturation or brightness/contrast and reupload the picture ^^
  • Like 1

Geeeezzzzzz.... Maxxy you need to calm down..... O_O

But that aside, AMAZING update! You really captured the mood, terror, and rage in both the writing and the art. I'm really sitting on the edge of my seat now!

Wow, thank you! I never expected such a reaction, Thank you very much ^ ^ I assure you, this will end in a bang!

I didn't think Wilson was capable of a "MEEP!" look, but he's sure pulling one now!

...dear scientist, if I could pull you out of that scenario, I would. Doesn't look like Maxie's got good plans for you...

Now that I look at it, he kinda looks like he's gonna poke Wilson to death xD

Whoo! Managed to push out another page before the move and school! 

Maxwell paused and listened again. Did he not just hear a familiar voice ringing in his ears? The Puppet Master backed away from Charlie and turned to the others, for a moment thinking they had said something. Until he heard it again. "Wilson?"
The scientist smiled a little, relieved that the first part of his plan worked. He adjusted himself painfully and slowly, trying not to make himself sick as he did so. The shadows about the room crept in closer, recognizing their master's voice. Wilson's tone softened from desperation to a rasp of relief. "Max," Wilson breathed. His name was all he could think of to say. Wilson knew all to well what he was like when angry, and it would take some very clever speech to calm his nerves. Wilson was lost for words at the moment, and was incapable of winging a witty monologue. 
What are you doing? Maxwell thought angrily. The mental question was heard by Wilson through the hacked device, startling him. 
"I'm in your head?" Wilson wondered aloud. 
Maxwell grunted. Yes, and I would appreciate it if you would get out..
Realizing this to be true, Wilson paused for a moment, but he dared not wait too long. He feared Maxwell would return to his bloodthirsty revenge. "Charlie's right Max," Wilson rasped, "I'm fine...Please, just..."
With those words, Maxwell began to ignore him, shut him out even. As the radio went static on Wilson's end, a pang of fear rose in his gut. The scientist clutched the radio in his shaking hands. "Don't ignore me, Maxwell!" 
Static, and Wilson felt lightheaded at the sudden rush of energy. He dropped the radio onto the thick blankets, and rested his face in his hands, trying to ease his uneasiness. The shadows that watched him rested at his feet as he began to shake with light sobbing. Wilson began to accept the fact that it was hopeless. His only allies, not matter how cruel-and Maxwell's closest friend-would be brutally murdered by his keeper before...
Wait, Wilson though, lifting his head from his hands, keeper..
Wilson paused for a moment, lost in thought, before struggling to control his sobs once more. He feared that he would soon share the same fate as the others.

Posted Image
  • Like 1