TrebleStudios-Don't Starve Fan Art

You need to focus on your schoolwork, Treb, so you don't have to think about them once finished until it's time to turn them in. *is attempting to give advice based on past experiences*

I understand. This next page will probably take the longest considering the science project I'm working on. 

Anyone want a Wilson wallpaper..? :grin: There he is looking fit again after his unfortunate demise in the last story. We missed you, Wilson.

Yay! I can never get enough of this scientist! :razz:

I'm glad to see Wilson alive and well again! ^w^

Edited by JeMiChi
  • Like 1

I was showing a friend over Skype how to do Maxwell from the side and I got carried away. These are just the lines so if anyone wants to color this, go ahead, just let me know first! And, yes, I realize Wilson looks childish but he was giving me a hard time so I was just like "Fine. Do whatever." >.<

you_can_t_have_him__lines__by_treblestud

• Like 2

I was showing a friend over Skype how to do Maxwell from the side and I got carried away. These are just the lines so if anyone wants to color this, go ahead, just let me know first! And, yes, I realize Wilson looks childish but he was giving me a hard time so I was just like "Fine. Do whatever." >.<

(img)

I think I know this one. =D

And, Wilson looks adorable! Let him be childish if he wants to be..! xD

• Like 1

Thank you! :grin: Wilson is actually the average height of a man of his time. Maxwell is just REALLY tall. 

Haha that's probably why his show was so 'great', half of it was just staring at wonder at Maxwell height! 

And my what a huge smile Maxwell has in that new one!

• Like 1

A few pieces to refresh my memory on traditional techniques.

don_t_leave_me_by_treblestudios-d6u4q4g.

charming_by_treblestudios-d6u4qhm.jpg

Waah! I love these!!! <3

Wilson's face is so adorable, especially in the shower picture. ^w^

Your traditional art is beautiful!

I don't know the story behind that first picture, but it feels special to me. I think Wilson would look just like that in the end of the 2nd chapter of my story (except it's in a cave). That reminds me that I really need to finish the next part asap... ^^"

• Like 1

Waah! I love these!!! <3

Wilson's face is so adorable, especially in the shower picture. ^w^

Your traditional art is beautiful!

I don't know the story behind that first picture, but it feels special to me. I think Wilson would look just like that in the end of the 2nd chapter of my story (except it's in a cave). That reminds me that I really need to finish the next part asap... ^^"

Thank you :D The second pic is actually after something Beatus and I were talking about. It's trivial, really. Nothing major. 

• Like 1