Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

These are SO FUNNY, I ALMOST CHOKED ON MY OWN SPIT WHILE LAUGHING LOL.

Haha, glad you enjoy these!

- - - Updated - - -

I drew something almost exactly like that once. Creepy.

Creepy, maybe... but.. would you find it creepy if I drew you?

Posted Image

How dare you depict me in such a...gluttonous fashion!! Gods cannot become fat-well, unless you're talking about the lord of gluttony-but you have gone too far this time! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!!!!

How dare you depict me in such a...gluttonous fashion!! Gods cannot become fat-well, unless you're talking about the lord of gluttony-but you have gone too far this time! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!!!!

Hm, what kinda' challenge? Please be honourable, I'm a mere mortal, and I could easily reject said challenge if I wanted to.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha! The sausage made it even better!

Uhm... sure... let's just PRETEND it's a sausage. Just, telling you, it's not a sausage, I just drew it wrong.

Did you forget to do my request? *tears of blood*

Rock Lobster, Tophat, Mushtree, I remember, but I'm working on something else at the moment. Just be patient, I don't forget requests.Also, I tend to ignore them more when people cry over it... Isaac? Is that you, Isaac?

Rock Lobster, Tophat, Mushtree, I remember, but I'm working on something else at the moment. Just be patient, I don't forget requests.Also, I tend to ignore them more when people cry over it... Isaac? Is that you, Isaac?

Ok! Thank you/sorry. *wipes imaginary tears away*