Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

The character you get if you beat adventure mode....I don't know I keep calling him Secret character, sorry...^^

Ooooh, haha! Well, I mean, if I draw him, then people will know who you're talking about, then get spoiled, but if I put spoiler tags around my picture, then why don't you just use spoiler tags in the first place? Huzzwah?

Ooooh, haha! Well, I mean, if I draw him, then people will know who you're talking about, then get spoiled, but if I put spoiler tags around my picture, then why don't you just use spoiler tags in the first place? Huzzwah?

Because I like being complicated...huhahaha....I know it will be a spoiler for those who don't want to be spoilered....I was just thinking what could it be for him? And how to represent it via one single item the Lureplant is holding....

Because I like being complicated...huhahaha....I know it will be a spoiler for those who don't want to be spoilered....I was just thinking what could it be for him? And how to represent it via one single item the Lureplant is holding....

Okay then... now... I just need to find an in-game picture of them...

Can you draw me a new channel art that has me in a cave speluniking with the cave mobs.

Really... another channel art... well this is a HIGHLY low priority, I'l probably be drawing some more Don't Starve related stuff before I get to it.

Blah, thanks to you, now I have a Tumblr account... haha!Also, no, thank YOU for being awesome... I use the word "awesome" and "amazing" too much... hm, how about, thank you for being an astonishingly marvellous person!

haha XDomg nah, I'm not awesome and amazing and sdgdsgsdg ;a;

Posted Image

[MENTION=83]Corey[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1]JoeW[/MENTION] , [MENTION=8]Kevin[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2]Bigfoot[/MENTION] are all in this little picture! Yes, Corey is Willow, yes, I DO realize that Corey is male, just because I drew him as Willow doesn't mean diddle. JoeW is nice and hunky, and Kevin is... still a robot. Bigfoot... well, he's just chilling in the corner, he can for the free refreshments, not to have his picture taken.