Sign in to follow this  
GreenWyvern

Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

johnsnake71    49

Draw Wes making a balloon of Wes making a balloon of Wes making a balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes .:D :D :D :D :D :D

Will    110

Draw Wes making a balloon of Wes making a balloon of Wes making a balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes .:D :D :D :D :D :D

making a balloon of bacon.

Symage    569

Posted Image

Sooo

are Wolfgang and Willow now angry that Wilson killed the smallbird?

Draw Wes making a balloon of Wes making a balloon of Wes making a balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes .

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Yo dawg...

GreenWyvern    1914

Okay, so my list is currently:- Tophat Rock Lobster under a mushtree- Chester and Wilson- WES-CEPTION

AlbinoWyvern    132

Wait... Kevin said that if balloons touch each other, they all pop...

GreenWyvern    1914

Gah, sorry everyone! Busy busy today, and as soon as I get my free time... my brother reminded me of making him a picture I promised him MONTHS ago, so, he's kinda'... higher... on the priority list...

Posted Image

So, yeah, wait people, just 2 more hours!

GreenWyvern    1914

*bursts into tears*

Shhh, it's okay! I-I-I'll start drawing right now, if it'll make ya' feel better!Also note... someone new is coming... to the forum... oh god, what have I done...

AlbinoWyvern    132

Shhh, it's okay! I-I-I'll start drawing right now, if it'll make ya' feel better!Also note... someone new is coming... to the forum... oh god, what have I done...

Oooh! I hope it's Franziska!

AlbinoWyvern    132

What? Where? Sorry for copying you by accident?

Nah, I never showed it anywhere. I drew it in a notebook some weeks ago. Might post it sometimes so we can compare. XD

GreenWyvern    1914

Draw Wes making a balloon of Wes making a balloon of Wes making a balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes making a Balloon of Wes .

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Posted Image