Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

loooooooooooolllll.

Now that that's out of the way- [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION], could you draw (this might be a mouthful)

willow, chopping down a tree, with a burning, dying treegaurd in the background.

and I also want willow to mumble a wisecrack.

Posted Image
  • Like 1

The correct plural is 'walri', I believe.

I am a walrus, I think I would know what I am talking about. And even if you were right, it wouldn't negate the impressiveness of me typing with my tusks and using my small flipper to maneuver the mouse,

I am a walrus, I think I would know what I am talking about. And even if you were right, it wouldn't negate the impressiveness of me typing with my tusks and using my small flipper to maneuver the mouse,

I have ti to type withk skeltal hands. do]nt think u]your speciln of sometuing.

So my idea is for the gobblers able to make some love and make children too... How they would mate? two gobblers run into the same Berry bush... There will be russiling in the bush then a heart cloud would come out of the bush... Once its day out the gobblers will pop out with a gobbler baby... they will grow just like the baby beefalo because :') they grow so fast...

Any volunteers to draw this? x)

Hey Ving, we all know your favorite creature but whats you most despised one? 03o

Posted Image

BONUS TRIVIA:That newspaper actually does have articles on it... the resolution of the picture makes it IMPOSSIBLE to read, but I have put everything from "Syd wins mod of the year" to "Wade found dead on the sidewalk earlier today". I also have an article that... I'm not sure if it would be allowed, given the resolution I kept the picture at.... It involves F3RR1S...

BAHHAHAHAHAHHA YOU DID IT! XD Wait, does this count as a request from me? As in, I don't get to request things for a while? ;; Also, where the heck did that gobbler get a morocco hat... thing. Or however it's called...

1] Hey, you can request whenever you want! As long as it's reasonable, I don't mind! In fact, it counts as a third of a request from each of you...2] Which hat? Father perd has a Fez, while Son perd has a poorly drawn propeller hat... he's special...

1] Hey, you can request whenever you want! As long as it's reasonable, I don't mind! In fact, it counts as a third of a request from each of you...2] Which hat? Father perd has a Fez, while Son perd has a poorly drawn propeller hat... he's special...

1. Honestly? I don't think THIS was reasonable at all... |D2. Oooh, a Fez! I'm learning! Momma will be proud. Hm, can the son use his hat to fly? 83 The combination of mobility and noise would be ungodly annoying, which would fit an unholy spawn of gobblers...

1. Honestly? I don't think THIS was reasonable at all... |D2. Oooh, a Fez! I'm learning! Momma will be proud. Hm, can the son use his hat to fly? 83 The combination of mobility and noise would be ungodly annoying, which would fit an unholy spawn of gobblers...

1] But you didn't directly request this, either. Or at least, I thought you were joking around...2] No, the son can't use the hat to fly... like I said, he's just special.

1] But you didn't directly request this, either. Or at least, I thought you were joking around...2] No, the son can't use the hat to fly... like I said, he's just special.

Yeah, I was just trying to mess with you, really. ^^ Would never have guessed that you would actually draw it. I wonder how will you surprise me next...