Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

[MENTION=32329]AlbinoWyvern[/MENTION] [MENTION=7630]Peculiar[/MENTION]Haha, I'm surprised you two both caught the blue one is Walrein! I didn't know what to expect when I threw it in...

Well, I've played my fair share of pokemon games, so it's no surprise I've caught a... Walrein... eheheh... ohgodwhydidImakethatjoke

Haha well it is quite blue.But man summer hasn't even started and you're down to your last goal!

HAhaha... like I'm ever going to get that last goal... just compare me to LizardBat, Maximum124, Ghostly, Diekunstler... everyone else who doesn't have an art badge besides me...

HAhaha... like I'm ever going to get that last goal... just compare me to LizardBat, Maximum124, Ghostly, Diekunstler... everyone else who doesn't have an art badge besides me...

Their's always a chance! And is that badge really all that important? Is that why for the past months you've come on here and made people smile with your art? I'm pretty sure if you compare reactions to anyone else's art to your own they're both full of smiles. (yeah late night philosophicalness with peculiar @_@)yay 400! Edited by Peculiar

Their's always a chance! And is that badge really all that important? Is that why for the past months you've come on here and made people smile with your art? I'm pretty sure if you compare reactions to anyone else's art to your own they're both full of smiles. (yeah late night philosophicalness with peculiar @_@)

No, the badge isn't important. Same with reputation points, because points do not convert into actual reputation that is seen through each individual member. I think I'll be changing my signature now.

Thanks! It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Someone needs to give this man(?) the artsy badge!

Man Smelly teenager is correct. Vinny is a male name, even though my REAL name is Vincent. But, I understand why you'd question it, because I sure am gender confused a lot on this forum...

*YOU WERE A FEMALE?*

*THAT PERSON WAS A MALE?*

Edited by vingw

Man Smelly teenager is correct. But, I understand why you'd question it, because I sure am gender confused a lot on this forum...

*YOU WERE A FEMALE?*

Heh, I wonder how many people thought(think?) I was a guy before I've mentioned I'm not. |D

Man Smelly teenager is correct. But, I understand why you'd question it, because I sure am gender confused a lot on this forum...

*YOU WERE A FEMALE?*

I've confused many a few! Mwahahaha (It was quite amusing when I was on dapper den months ago... xD)

Man Smelly teenager is correct. Vinny is a male name, even though my REAL name is Vincent. But, I understand why you'd question it, because I sure am gender confused a lot on this forum...

*YOU WERE A FEMALE?*

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure and didn't want to offend you. I will make a future note of that on the notepad I keep on my computer desk because I work from home and make lots of notes and connect them with red threads on the wall like Sherlock Holmes while I ponder various conspiracies.

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure and didn't want to offend you. I will make a future note of that on the notepad I keep on my computer desk because I work from home and make lots of notes and connect them with red threads on the wall like Sherlock Holmes while I ponder various conspiracies.

No worries! I wouldn't have been offended if I was a female, but still decided to call myself "Vinny" anyhow, it'd be an honest mistake to the error I figuratively would have made if this situation was to arise... or something...

- - - Updated - - -

i SAW CHRIS TROTT!

Well, it was more of a generic Walrus head, but sure, let's go with whoever that is! HOORAY FOR GOOGLE!