Doctor H. Derp's herp derping derp

YOU'RE BACK! HOORAY! I was wondering where you went... you were ARE such a great artist!

Heh, thanks. :D

Yeah I just got caught up in some stuff and am still in the middle of it to a certain degree, BUT I should be back a little more often now at least for awhile. :B

Very very nice! It's a good thing I'm typing rather than talking because my jaw is on the floor. I don't suppose you could whip up a little something with Willow and Chester when you have a chance?

Hey [MENTION=10710]Doctor H. Derp[/MENTION], [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION] is right! Your artwork has been featured on the Fan Art Spotlight page for all to see!I personally love the "Can't Always Verify Every Sound" piece. It's exactly why many despise the darkness in-game. I shudder just thinking about it!

Whoa! Wow, wow, wow!It's amazing what can change in a couple days of absence!Where do I even begin? Well first of all I see that some of you quickly sussed out my inspiration for that dapper frog 'o' mine. Well done. xDNext, I'd just like to say thanks to everyone of you who appreciates the art I do. I hope to be a professional one day, and I'd like to think that the positive responses in this thread indicate that I'm on the right track at the very least.Also, I'd like to give out a special shout out to Vingw for being like my biggest fan ever. :PAn apology to Snob for kind of missing the boat on that Hardcore Wilson. :S Oops...A round of applause for the Don't Starve team for a fantastic game that's bound to become even more popular come the release of the PS4, and a special thanks to [MENTION=51233]JanH[/MENTION] who I suspect had a special hand to play in this thread getting noticed and posted in the fan art gallery. Some devs simply rock, you, JanH, rock and roll.Thanks again guys! :D