Doctor H. Derp's herp derping derp

Very very nice! It's a good thing I'm typing rather than talking because my jaw is on the floor. I don't suppose you could whip up a little something with Willow and Chester when you have a chance?

This is what happens when you forget to walk your Chester at least once a day. :(

post-10710-13764597133504_thumb.png

Can you make me an avatar?I'm horrible at art.Can you do a kid tree guard with a puffy vest and a winter hat?Oh, and amazing art by the way.

:B

post-10710-13764597134005_thumb.png

This art is super duper amazing. I'm happy you got your Artist Badge!

Try drawing Wilson being hugged by a pigman x3

I think he likes him. :D

post-10710-13764597134434_thumb.png

• Like 1

[MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION]LOL, come to think of it yeah it does look like he's scratching his nose subtly as he poses. [MENTION=51586]TeoSS69[/MENTION]You know it's funny actually ever since the latest update I've actually been playing as Wolfgang more, so yeah, of course I like wolfgang. :PAs for being back, well... yes and no. I mean I want to be back but a couple of roadblocks have kind of come up. My lease runs out in a few months and I can't keep working at the restaurant I'm at right now. I just feel tired of it, kind of getting that itch to either get a for realsies job or somehow make art miraculously work for me and be profitable enough which I doubt is happening. I don't even know the first thing about making money doing art! xDSo needless to say, heavy life changes incoming! Don't know exactly when I'll be more solid in my ability to be back. :POn the bright side, I'll be making a deviantart and a tumblr sooner rather than later so even if I'm not here, I'll probably be there.LOL, and yeah, I really liked how Chester came out in that one. xD [MENTION=43632]ral365[/MENTION]Thank you! :)

You know it's funny actually ever since the latest update I've actually been playing as Wolfgang more, so yeah, of course I like wolfgang. :p

As for being back, well... yes and no. I mean I want to be back but a couple of roadblocks have kind of come up. My lease runs out in a few months and I can't keep working at the restaurant I'm at right now. I just feel tired of it, kind of getting that itch to either get a for realsies job or somehow make art miraculously work for me and be profitable enough which I doubt is happening. I don't even know the first thing about making money doing art! xD

So needless to say, heavy life changes incoming! Don't know exactly when I'll be more solid in my ability to be back. :p

On the bright side, I'll be making a deviantart and a tumblr sooner rather than later so even if I'm not here, I'll probably be there.

LOL, and yeah, I really liked how Chester came out in that one. xD

Aha! Glad to hear you've been playing Wolfgang! Ha hasn't had much love from his previous players since the update. Them noobs can't handle him!

I have no idea how to make profit from art either, but hey, your pictures so far seem amazing, one of the best styles i've seen here (if not the best) so i'm sure that you'll find something without too much effort. And yeah, deviant art is a good place for artists to be noticed by potential employers! So i wish you the best of luck and hope to see you here again soon! :)