The Campfire Song Contest!

"Cause"

Wilson asked himself,"What am I fighting for?"Was it merely a joke,"I can't take it anymore"Yet he woke up in agonyCrying through his sleepHe saw all the horrorsWhile weeping on the creep"It's just another day"He kicked the pebbles forcefully"I can't believe it's day"He watched the sun soar gracefullyAnd for time he found inspirationTo build a science machineAnd then he went on for scienceWithout heistation or greedFor once he was proudFor what he done aloneThrough struggles and lonelinessThat subsided in his home

• Like 1

I suggest you to listen to the song while reading the lyrics in sync with the audio.

"The Nightmare Rains" - Remake of Game of Thrones' Rains of Castamere

And who are you? The tall man said, that I must suffer for?

Only a hound of a different fur, that's all the truth I know.

In a fur of ice or a fur of fire, a hound still has claws,

And mine are long and sharp, my pal, as long and sharp as yours.

And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that gentleman in fear

But now the rains weep o'er his world, and he can only hear

Yes now the rains weep o'er his world, and his lonely soul just hears

[instrumental - Lute]

Yes now the rains weep o'er his world, and his lonely soul just fears

Count me in this c:

Edited by ~Matt
  • Like 1

I suggest you to listen to the song while reading the lyrics in sync with the audio.

"The Nightmare Rains" - Remake of Game of Thrones' Rains of Castamere

And who are you? The tall man said, that I must suffer for?

Only a hound of a different fur, that's all the truth I know.

In a fur of ice or a fur of fire, a hound still has claws,

And mine are long and sharp, my pal, as long and sharp as yours.

Yes now the rains weep o'er his world, and his lonely soul just hears

[instrumental - Lute]

Yes now the rains weep o'er his world, and his lonely soul just fears

Count me in this c:

I like it a lot :)

Ode to WickerbottomNow gather found my friends, the fire is nice and brightI'ma gonna tell you a story, and no not one of frightThis is a story about a woman I knowWhose brain is grand as the driven snowHer name is Wickerbottom and boy is she that smartIn stuff like science, music, film and artNow the next bit is tricky, but please sing alongIt's what Wickerbottom would want, so try and do it strongShe knows Mycology, Aerology, Ovology and PhagologyPteridology, Entomology, Speleology and TaxologyBrontology, Ornithology, Cetology and PlanktologyPulicologist, Vexillology, Limacology and IchthyologyHer name is Wickerbottom and boy is she that smartIn stuff like science, music, film and artNow the next bit is tricky, but please sing alongIt's what Wickerbottom would want, so try and do it strongShe knows Iatrology, Timbrology, Emmenology and CynologyCampanology, Astacology, Myrmecology and OmbrologyOdonatology, Lepidopterology, Logology and TrichologyTelmatology, Graminology, Eschatology and TsiologyHer name is Wickerbottom and boy is she that smartIn stuff like science, music, film and artNow the song is over, and boy I'm bet you're gladBut this is not all she knows, this is just a tad!The order goes (if you don't know!) (fungi, atmosphere, eggs, eating, ferns, insects, caves, classifications, thunder, birds, whales, plankton, fleas, flags, slugs, fish, medicine, postage stamps, (eh-hem...menstruation), dogs, bells, crayfish, ants, rain, dragonflies, butterflies, words, hair, swamps, grass, life after death, tea)

this is amazing

After alot of work, I'm not done...But at this rate, I will never complete it, considering how many times I re-record.Hopefully it's a valid contribution to the contest anyways.http://www.mediafire.com/?sri4szm07xf3f0aA song about Don't Starve, and all the wonderful mechanics we love.Lyrics:

Tomtomtomtom tomtomtom tomtomtomtomtomtomtomtom tomtomtom tomtomtomtomtomtomtomtom tomtomtom tomtomtomtomtomtomtomtom tomtomtom tomtom tomtom tomtomPick up flint, dig up the saplingMaxwell said you better find somethingto eat before, the darkness of night comesMake an axe, and cut some trees downgather all the wood and some pineconesmake some boards, to craft a chest(tom tomtom tomtom tom tom)But to start your researchyou need to find stone and goldso start exploring, for a nearby rock biomeAnd when you finally find themyou can make some scienceand restore some sanityA beefalo herd is good source for poo,and you are always, gonna have toPick more flint, dig up more saplingsand you also better find somethingto eat before, you die of starvationKill spiders - they sure are nasty!Catch four bees and crock-pot some taffyHoney food - to restore health

• Like 2

So, first Co-oP entry!Me and [MENTION=13073]~Matt[/MENTION] did some writing and made a parody song.Willow's pyre (orignal song 15 min flame by Poets of The fall):

Maxwell's standing at your field taking in what you've sownCan't help feeling apprehensionNo point in waiting, for a rating for what you have grownLook for burning consolationIf I act accordingly will it save my sanityYou're either you or a loyalty disownedWell excuse meWho was it who wanted every sec of the Eternal flameA name to last for all eternityWho was it who wanted Searing destructuion beyond definitionsWhen Embers alone is enough to set you freeNo escaping though you're running, you cannot find homeDrowning in your desperationConviction seems to follow accusations aloneNo place here for an easy redemptionIf I lack your tears of joy, please forgive my heartless ploySaid the fool to his majesty dethronedNow excuse meWho was it who wanted every sec of the Eternal FlameTo name a love to last through all your infamyWho was it who wanted Searing destructuion in their definitionsWhen name alone can jail eternallyWho was it who wanted every sec of the flameWho was it who wanted every sec of the Eternal Flame A name to last for all eternityWho was it who wanted Searing destructuion beyond definitionsWhen Embers alone is enough to set you