The Campfire Song Contest!

one more song! Gravedigger's song:If you're like me,you are a gravedigger.Gravedigger's love digging grave's and when you dig a grave,you might find a blue gem or some decoration.It's sad how gravedigger's lose their sanity while digging graves.Gravedigger!Gravedigger!Gravedigger!Gravedigger.Gravedigger.Gravedigger...Gravedigger...

Are you entering? : )

The whole day? XP

Well, that depends. Can I stay awake another few hours or will I collapse in my chair?I might make it, or I might not.Been awake for 18 hours so far, so announce the winners soon before I die. xD

Well, that depends. Can I stay awake another few hours or will I collapse in my chair?

I might make it, or I might not.

Been awake for 18 hours so far, so announce the winners soon before I die. xD

Sleep now, come back later.

- - - Updated - - -

It's me,Wheatly and I made already 2 songs so can I make a third?

P.S YAY!Hundreth post,I'm a senior member!

Okay, I will put it in the thread as well.

Need a new song!Actually, the one I came up with was pretty good, but here is the extended; Director's Cut:Now gather found my friends, the fire is nice and brightI'ma gonna tell you a story, and no not one of frightThis is a story about a woman I knowWhose brain is grand as the driven snowHer name is Wickerbottom and boy is she that smartIn stuff like science, music, film and artNow the next bit is tricky, but please sing alongIt's what Wickerbottom would want, so try and do it strongShe knows Mycology, Aerology, Ovology and PhagologyPteridology, Entomology, Speleology and TaxologyBrontology, Ornithology, Cetology and PlanktologyPulicologist, Vexillology, Limacology and IchthyologyHer name is Wickerbottom and boy is she that smartIn stuff like science, music, film and artNow the next bit is tricky, but please sing alongIt's what Wickerbottom would want, so try and do it strongShe knows Iatrology, Timbrology, Emmenology and CynologyCampanology, Astacology, Myrmecology and OmbrologyOdonatology, Lepidopterology, Logology and TrichologyTelmatology, Graminology, Eschatology and TsiologyHer name is Wickerbottom and boy is she that smartIn stuff like science, music, film and artNow the next bit is tricky, but please sing alongIt's what Wickerbottom would want, so try and do it strongShe knows Teuthology, Agmatology, Melittology and ApiologyNidology, Numismatology, Pernalogy and CyesiologyGephyrology, Uredinology, Kalology and LoimologyPsephology, Emetology, Deontology and CrainiologyHer name is Wickerbottom and boy is she that smartIn stuff like science, music, film and artNow the song is over, and boy I'm bet you're gladBut this is not all she knows, this is just a tad!The order goes (if you don't know!):(fungi, atmosphere, eggs, eating, ferns, insects, caves, classifications, thunder, birds, whales, plankton, fleas, flags, slugs, fish, medicine, postage stamps, (eh-hem...menstruation), dogs, bells, crayfish, ants, rain, dragonflies, butterflies, words, hair, swamps, grass, life after death, tea, octopuses, fractures, bees, honey bees, birds nests, coins and medals, pearls, pregnancy, bridges, rust, beauty, plagues, voting, vomiting, ethics, skulls)

Edited by MycoLogical
Better song!

Congrats [MENTION=5693]w00tyd00d[/MENTION], I just knew you'd win! You're such a great singer and player! Also I am thankful for the recognition @%1; but I won't take the custom drawing. Thank you for it but honestly, I believe you already have enough drawings to do, heh. Thank you though.Also, everyone did such a great job. I liked every one of the recordings and lyrics, yes yes. This fandom has so many artistic people it is a wonderful fan base to be in.

Congrats [MENTION=5693]w00tyd00d[/MENTION], I just knew you'd win! You're such a great singer and player! Also I am thankful for the recognition @%1; but I won't take the custom drawing. Thank you for it but honestly, I believe you already have enough drawings to do, heh. Thank you though.

Also, everyone did such a great job. I liked every one of the recordings and lyrics, yes yes. This fandom has so many artistic people it is a wonderful fan base to be in.

If you ever change your mind about your prize let me know.

And yes, this community has so many artists. :)

- - - Updated - - -

YES!! :D

Awesome! I was getting anxious to see the results xD thank you so much for the kind words! Aww man this just made my week :)

Was not expecting to get mentioned. :'D Congratulations to all the winners! There were indeed so many wonderful entries, everyone should (try to) sing their song! xD

Congrats!!