Some Fan Art

Do you have to add the asterisks?

No... I used the asterisks to show a variable.

- - - Updated - - -

Does this mean the last few pages of my art thread are completely wrecked?

oh no

No, previous attachments are working... oddly enough. I can see the pictures! Wait... THOSE attachments posted TODAY are working, though... hwaht?

No... I used the asterisks to show a variable.

- - - Updated - - -

No, previous attachments are working... oddly enough. I can see the pictures! Wait... THOSE attachments posted TODAY are working, though... hwaht?

Like I said the attachments have been working fine for me, I guess its just on certain threads???

Can you Please teach me how to draw like this?

Practice a billion times, examine other good artwork and learn why they good, look up tutorials. I can't directly teach you how to draw, you have to gain the ability yourself and find your style.

In other words, I'm not too good with the tutorialization.

I mean... just... draw... in general... on the computer... I'll sacrifice a lamb in your name, to our lord and saviour Mike Wazowski!

You can also draw amazingly by traditional art, but I don't, I don't want to sacrifice another lamb.

Practice a billion times

I have 323 drawing on Imgur, and before that, 295 drawings on Photobucket, and those are just the images I've posted on this and another forum for the past year! This isn't counting all the other images I have, and the 3GB of Flash drawings, and countless pages of graphite, paint, oil pastel and other mediums I have used!

Practice a billion times, examine other good artwork and learn why they good, look up tutorials. I can't directly teach you how to draw, you have to gain the ability yourself and find your style.In other words, I'm not too good with the tutorialization.

Ok, I am looking up tutorials now.

Like I said the attachments have been working fine for me, I guess its just on certain threads???

If you are on Tumblr and DeviantArt do the following:1: Go to the page where you have your art2: Right click the picture and open in new tab3: Copy the URL at the top of your web browser4: Paste the URL on the Klei forums5: Add tagsAttach problem solved :D

That is one good drawing of Wolfgang. It has my approval.Congratulations on being featured on the website! 'twas about time...

Thanks for the approval! And yeah, I'm really happy about the feature! and before my slow down of DS fanart too.

Old practice draw of Wolfgang and Webber. I don't know, I thought I'd make Webber tiny.post-27184-13764597638365_thumb.pngAnyways, I must say I am slowing down on the Don't Starve fan artwork. It's because there are plenty of other things I'd like to draw. (I've been watching a lot of Dan Vs. and playing less of Don't Starve.) I'm sorry, but I want to draw what I want to draw.

• Haha 1

Old practice draw of Wolfgang and Webber. I don't know, I thought I'd make Webber tiny.[ATTACH=CONFIG]12498[/ATTACH]

Ha, that's Wolfgang alright. Afraid of an itsy bitsy spider.Oh and by all means draw whatever your heart desires. Just don't forget about us. Your work is one of my favorites :)

Ha, that's Wolfgang alright. Afraid of an itsy bitsy spider.Oh and by all means draw whatever your heart desires. Just don't forget about us. Your work is one of my favorites :)

I hope not being here for almost a month doesn't count as forgetting. I've just been trying to practice drawing other fan art during that time. And I'm glad to know my art can be someone's favorite.
  • Like 1

I hope not being here for almost a month doesn't count as forgetting. I've just been trying to practice drawing other fan art during that time. And I'm glad to know my art can be someone's favorite.

As long as you feed us art once in a while it's good. Keep it up :D