Some Fan Art

Well, if you're sure about it. I don't think I'd be able to pull off drawing a real person and I am not too familiar with Link. Sorry.

It's okay! I mean, I have something else in mind for them! (Also, I don't think they would like a really detailed picture, just like a chibi one would be fine if you do want to do it! They love chibis! But, Dont do it if you have other drawings to do! I don't need these!)

It's okay! I mean, I have something else in mind for them! (Also, I don't think they would like a really detailed picture, just like a chibi one would be fine if you do want to do it! They love chibis! But, Dont do it if you have other drawings to do! I don't need these!)

Bweh, well I do got a commission to get at, a really specific, more detailed one. I should really slow down on the draws, it's getting to me. I was just really excited for the next update though.

Bweh, well I do got a commission to get at, a really specific, more detailed one. I should really slow down on the draws, it's getting to me. I was just really excited for the next update though.

Np! And don't forget, these are for July 20 Eastern time. You've got like a whole month! And, if they're late, they aren't even gonna have a friend b-day party this year, so I'll just give it to them in my b-day, or later!

Ah that why I thought this style is familiar. I saw that on tumblr!Your artwork is really adorable and I like the way you use color. Wait for more. <3

Ah yes, I usually upload them on tumblr first. Thank you!