Some Fan Art

hey, don't you wave your hands around like that! and yes, without the make up he's... just a mute guy... huh.

They switch places for the day (I did drew Wilson with the mime stuff, but I must say... only wes can pull off the face paint.)A mute guy that dies easily still.

lol, wolf gang and wendy would be cute, him doing anything to protect the little girl :3

Yeah, though Wendy articulates in such a dark tone where Wolfgang can't even comprehend. Like say Wendy examines some rope."That would be the easy way out of this place.""Really? How would puny rope help us?""..."(Eh I haven't played much Wolfgang, so I wouldn't know how what exactly he'd say.)
  • Like 1

Yeah, though Wendy articulates in such a dark tone where Wolfgang can't even comprehend. Like say Wendy examines some rope."That would be the easy way out of this place.""Really? How would puny rope help us?""..."(Eh I haven't played much Wolfgang, so I wouldn't know how what exactly he'd say.)

i just imagine like a hound or some thing approach wendy and then wolfgang will stand between them and say "get behind wolfgang little girl, i will protect"

So instead of a beard he grows arm hair?well that would keep him warm

Yes pretty warm, idk when I was drawing a cat wilson, I was thinking of a werecat so added more fur. If I had the time and energy, I'd make cat wilson a character ingame, less freezing during winter and stocking up my fridge full of fish and crock pots full of fish sticks.

Wilson's black arms in game is actually all that hair. Everyone just has been misinterpreting it. (These are all rotting my teeth! So cute! Je t'aime aussi, Wes! >w<)

All this time I've been fooled.(Am sorry, though Maxi came up with the scenario, I just drew my own idea.)