Some Fan Art

Wowzers! I am just LOVING all the arts i'm seeing here OWO Reminds me of my own...COMPLETE inability to draw :hopelessness:But, still, seeing all of this is impressive. Think the charas i'm taking a shining to most are WX78 and Wendy. But, seeing Wilson&Willow art is good too :3

Wowzers! I am just LOVING all the arts i'm seeing here OWO Reminds me of my own...COMPLETE inability to draw :hopelessness:But, still, seeing all of this is impressive. Think the charas i'm taking a shining to most are WX78 and Wendy. But, seeing Wilson&Willow art is good too :3

Yeah, I'm starting to like WX-78 more and more, though I don't usually draw robots, I find it a bit easy to draw him. I'd play more of him, but there's been a bit of a slowdown when I played lately!I probably should draw more other characters and possibly interacting with each other.... or less cute nonsense and more insanity, idk!

Yeah, I'm starting to like WX-78 more and more, though I don't usually draw robots, I find it a bit easy to draw him. I'd play more of him, but there's been a bit of a slowdown when I played lately!I probably should draw more other characters and possibly interacting with each other.... or less cute nonsense and more insanity, idk!

YES. MORE INTERACTION, plz. That would be perfect. :3 Or madnessOR EQUAL PARTS OF CUTE AND INSANE :wilson_celebrate:And, slowdown?....ugh, I KNOW, right? I've already posted in two bug tracker forum threads about it. All Wade said was that his programmers were looking into it, which according to what he says on Steam, means gathering information...Woops. Silly me, forgot to sub :D

YES. MORE INTERACTION, plz. That would be perfect. :3 Or madnessOR EQUAL PARTS OF CUTE AND INSANE :wilson_celebrate:And, slowdown?....ugh, I KNOW, right? I've already posted in two bug tracker forum threads about it. All Wade said was that his programmers were looking into it, which according to what he says on Steam, means gathering information...Woops. Silly me, forgot to sub :D

Yeah I think I'll draw Wolfgang and Wendy... I just need to practice drawing Wolfgang first, I haven't drawn him yet!And sorry for being a little dead, been working on other things. Till the next draw, have some WX-78post-27184-13764597051855_thumb.png

Hey LizardBat! I'm just chiming in to let you know that we have featured your art thread on the official Don't Starve site! I thought your WX-78 and Krampus pieces were so-very-good! How long did it take you to create them?

Ah thank you so much!! I've finally reached my dream, I am so very glad you liked my art! Well now to answer your question, I would say Krampus took a like 2-3 hours my guess (I don't really keep track on time.) and for WX-78, I know he took way longer, took most of the day because of all of the colours I was figuring out to use and adjusting them a lot. It was a bit different from what I normally would draw, but I really liked how it came out!Again, thanks a bunch for the feature and the compliments, I'm so happy!!

That's the thing, YOU can see it, but nobody else. That's why EVERYONE has been making invalid attachments.

That's a problem with the forums isn't it? not mine.besides that fix only works if you're not uploading straight from your own files.

That's a problem with the forums isn't it? not mine.besides that fix only works if you're not uploading straight from your own files.

What I'm saying is, nobody can see your attachment, upload it a different way."Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

What I'm saying is, nobody can see your attachment, upload it a different way."Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Does this mean the last few pages of my art thread are completely wrecked?oh no