Rhymes with Play Dev Cast this Thursday (Don't Starve Together - Content Update Preview)

rwp_feb29_24.png

Hi everyone, come join us for Rhymes With Play Dev Cast this Thursday, February 29th!

On Thursday, Feb 29th at 3:30 PM (Pacific Time), join our dev team on the official Klei Twitch.tv channel, where we will be showing a preview of content we are working on for the next Don't Starve Together update!

Be sure to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live: https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment 

See you then!

• Like 46
  • Thanks 2
  • Health 3
  • Wavey 1
  • Potato Cup 1

2 minutes ago, JanH said:

rwp_feb29_24.png

Hi everyone, come join us for Rhymes With Play Dev Cast this Thursday, February 29th!

On Thursday, Feb 29th at 3:30 PM (Pacific Time), join our dev team on the official Klei Twitch.tv channel, where we will be showing a preview of content we are working on for the next Don't Starve Together update!

Be sure to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live: https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment 

See you then!

Will there be a recording, so those of us who don't use Twitch can still watch it?

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, The Starver said:

Will there be a recording, so those of us who don't use Twitch can still watch it?

AFAIK Twitch Streams do get saved so you can view them long after the stream ended.

Not sure for how long but you can.

• Like 9

Enjoyed last time 

But I hope they sort out the technical difficulties from last time (lots of muting and freezing) 

The damn artwork is getting my hopes up for a maxwell skilltree, but surely he won't be this soon... 

Edited by Kwaik
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Cliffford W. said:

AFAIK Twitch Streams do get saved so you can view them long after the stream ended.

Not sure for how long but you can.

the first time i read this i thought you were a dev because of your pfp

Hey Klei will this game also get content updates in form of paid DLCs and all new skins will only be obtainable from said dlcs too?

Like ya recently decided to do for Oxygen Not Included. Despite what you stated previously about such idea.

Asking out of curiosity..

Cause my trust in this company has been severely gouged as of late.

Edited by ALCRD
  • Wavey 1
  • Big Ups 1

3 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Hey Klei will this game also get content updates in form of paid DLCs and all new skins will only be obtainable from said dlcs too?

Like ya recently decided to do for Oxygen Not Included. Despite what you stated previously about such idea.

Asking out of curiosity..

Cause my trust in this company has been severely gouged as of late.

I mean if after all the story arc updates, QoLs and some additional content im definetly not against it. The game isn't gonna be updated forever and when this content flow is done I WILL HUNGER FOR MORE so why complain about a paid dlc unless it takes something away from you.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BalkanCockroach said:

I mean if after all the story arc updates, QoLs and some additional content im definetly not against it. The game isn't gonna be updated forever and when this content flow is done I WILL HUNGER FOR MORE so why complain about a paid dlc unless it takes something away from you.

So you'd be ok if things like new Moon Quay sized areas with new bosses new skill trees etc were to become paid DLCs from now on?

Given the quality of some of the recent updates and Klei changing their tune about things they said in the past.

I have serious , huge doubts about both of these game's future.

Edited by ALCRD
  • Like 1
  • Wavey 1

4 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

So you'd be ok if things like new Moon Quay sized areas with new bosses new skill trees etc were to become paid DLCs from now on?

If we are looking at it from the buyers perspective when you bought the game you bought it for what it was. And i'm sure they wouldn't make story related content paid dlc. 

And after the story is complete paid content is just optional for people who want it. You aren't forced to buy the dlc...

But i agree with you on this, i wouldn't pay for a moon quay sized content pack (or buy it then complain).

41 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

That is extremely scary to think about. I really hope greed doesn't ruin this game, I believe in the devs.

• Wavey 1
  • Big Ups 1