WINONA REWORK PLZ

please, everyone who plays winona is just because they changed their character to create a farm and immediately change their main character.

they did a rework to all the characters even wilson adding skill trees but they forgot that winona exists XDDDD

it's very sad that winona, who has potential and lore has more dust than maxwell in the story mode :wilson_cry:
being a mechanic, it could have wagstaff type items.

• Like 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

2 hours ago, SapoLover said:

I think she's getting a skill tree next, maybe along Maxwell? She's along Walter a character players complain a lot about.

5 hours ago, SaraH2204 said:

please, everyone who plays winona is just because they changed their character to create a farm and immediately change their main character.

they did a rework to all the characters even wilson adding skill trees but they forgot that winona exists XDDDD

it's very sad that winona, who has potential and lore has more dust than maxwell in the story mode :wilson_cry:

Warly, Winona and Walter should all get their skill trees next. Two are swap characters the other just sucks. Would be cool if Winona could make and operate some new, more advanced machinery. I'd love to see a flying remote controlled Drone only Winona can utilize properly.

Winona seriously need something to make staying as her actually fun, not just Wilson v.2 that has more hunger drain. She really needs abilities that aren't tied to her craft and items but directly tied to her diectly, or else she's going to stay as the set up contraption then swap like right now.

2 hours ago, ShyRasan123 said:

Warly, Winona and Walter should all get their skill trees next. Two are swap characters the other just sucks. Would be cool if Winona could make and operate some new, more advanced machinery. I'd love to see a flying remote controlled Drone only Winona can utilize properly.

drones!!! 

I really hope Winona gets some. 

she will get a skill tree in an attempt to make her a good character instead of refreshing her+adding a skill tree....

this creates situations like when wormwood got so much cool stuff (we can argue how useful they are) meanwhile wolfgang got 6 niche skills to get more mightiness and 3 to get flat damage boost... a lot of fillers

6 hours ago, Bird Up said:

winona, wurt, and warly are most deserving of a skill tree right now

then wendy or wes

I'd replace Wurt and Warly with Walter and Wicker as I feel like despite their flaws Wurt and Warly are in a good place while Walter and Wicker are in need of it for their own reasons.

• Like 1

they should just add the winona car mod into the game for her skill tree

in seriousness tho i hope she gets a skill that's kinda like a built in construction amulet for non magic items and another one where she gets to craft something like a deconstruction staff that only works for non magic items/structures, like she's a builder and a factory worker it's not too farfetched for her to know how to save materials and deconstruct stuff

idk just generally i want them to lean into her being a builder as well as an inventor for her skill tree stuff ToT

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

I'd replace Wurt and Warly with Walter and Wicker as I feel like despite their flaws Wurt and Warly are in a good place while Walter and Wicker are in need of it for their own reasons.

why wicker?

7 hours ago, Bird Up said:

then wendy

why?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SaraH2204 said:

Winona already got reworked my friend, now we are having skill trees, she was the first one to get a rework :shock:, and even after that some people still dont like her, thats the reason i made a post some months ago asking klei to make winona one of the last survivors to get a skill tree, i want klei to think really well what they are gonna do with her.

And finally we Nona mains exist ;-), so no i dont use her to make farms then change, thats an awful way to play btw i prefer to stick with one character(the celestial portal still needs a heavy nerf in my opinion).

• Like 1

I can't speak for winona mains, but something that may keep me on winona is if she could have several structures on a queue. For example, if she had 20 gold and 5 cut stone, she could prototype 5 lightning rods while having her inventory free after making the 5 of the item in the queue. 

That would be a builder's dream.

Would incentivize builders to stay onto Winona and give the mains something to gush over. Perhaps something that would cost a few perk points. Like 1 point gets you 2 in a queue, 2 points gets you 3, 3 points jumps you to 5. Not sure if it would be balanced if you got the 5 in one, but I wouldn't mind a 5 in 1 perk.

Not every skill tree needs to be a combat centered one. I'd love the ease of use to just dedicate to building.

• Like 1

I listed them in order of the characters last touched since their refresh or addition to the game. It's been a very long time since these characters have been touched at all. Wouldn't be fair to the people who main these characters to ignore them for so long. A lot of people I know who liked Willow came back to dst just because their favorite character got an update after not being touched for 4 years.  Willows refresh was in 2019, almost 4 years ago,  think about that

3 hours ago, grm9 said:

then wendy

why?

Edited by Bird Up

15 hours ago, ShyRasan123 said:

Winona car.

• GL Happy 1