life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

I expected this to happen. I honestly did. Umm....it happened twice? Or he didn't see me?(at this point i'm just trying to save the plot from disintigrating from my idiocy :chargrined:

Let's figure this out tomorrow, I have to get off the computer now <:l

So...maybe the villain's good side was taken away as a seperate entity after he raided Spidina's home, and that entity is wither? Would that work?

I figured out a way to solve it! :3, due to Elizabeth's company, she will cause many paradoxes for us.

Wrongo.

-Elizabeth walks over to the near-in-coma Wther-

"Because of my presence, I fear we will have many paradoxes that will effect our present and past, I effected your memories.

"THEN WE SHOULD ALL KICK OFF MS. TATTLETALE HERE AND COMPLETELY ABANDON HER."

"But my future-seeing and past-scanning will help us out a lot."

"You didn't help me out in anyway, that was too personal to let out, if you excuse me I will be going to my mother's grave, and if anyone follows me, or goes near her grave, you will regret it."

-she then scurries off-

"Okay, who wants to follow her with me, I will need back-up if she attacks me."

Hold on .. Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite? You're just throwing everything into the kitchen sink, aren't you?

It wasn't meant to be, but just because I made her name Elizabeth, I decided to throw these confusing time things in :p

[MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION] why do you have to be so critical of everyone :wilsondisagreeable: and Elizabeth is a popular name my sister is named that or do you want to aruge that my sister is a bioshock character. *Bradishes a broom* dont make me use this..

[MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION] why do you have to be so critical of everyone :wilsondisagreeable: and Elizabeth is a popular name my sister is named that or do you want to aruge that my sister is a bioshock character. *Bradishes a broom* dont make me use this..

Yes! Strike him down!

Yes! Strike him down!

Hey, we wont let things going out of hand. Nobody gets broomed here. Let's drink a cup of tea and have some cookies.

PS: Im sorry Stromfront, haven't read that I need permission to post. Feel free to erase the existance of my posts here. ^^ But you can keep the tea and the cookies I brought with me!

Edited by MilleniumCount

*chases both ScienceMachine and MilleniumCount out with her magical super broom of death* NO POSTING FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY!

How do you turn an average broom into a magical super broom of death? Just wondering.

I shall repost my post on the RP.

Wrongo.

-Elizabeth walks over to the near-in-coma Wther-

"Because of my presence, I fear we will have many paradoxes that will effect our present and past, I effected your memories.

"THEN WE SHOULD ALL KICK OFF MS. TATTLETALE HERE AND COMPLETELY ABANDON HER."

"But my future-seeing and past-scanning will help us out a lot."

"You didn't help me out in anyway, that was too personal to let out, if you excuse me I will be going to my mother's grave, and if anyone follows me, or goes near her grave, you will regret it."

-she then scurries off-

"Okay, who wants to follow her with me, I will need back-up if she attacks me."

No

*mallory is still tying up wither to an obessive degree*

enough of this *dumps a bucket of cold water on Mallory*

*is now wet and shivering but not crazy anymore*

-stares at everyone for a minute, and walks off, and I start talking to myself-

"Thanks for all the offers, but I can handle it myself."

-makes a high pitched voice with throat-cracking to voice 'everyone else'.

"It's okay, at least we were kind enough to offer."

-Then angrily mumbles to myself-

-After following a trail of spider-steps Spidina left behind while walking, I saw a huge spider den, but it was burnt badly, and the sticky webbing was burnt too, Spidina was standing in front of the burnt den, playing a small music box, it's tune swept through the forest, Spidina then had memories flash through her eyes-

-The memory had Spidina as a baby, crying, Spidina's mother then began playing a music box, and gave it to Spidina, Spidina then clapped happily.-

-Spidina then sat the music box on the spider den, she then turned around to see me, and began hissing angrily-

*shakes off the water like a dog*

?? where's Ferris and spinda?

she ran off and he went after her...

shouldnt we help

no

but...

I said no

*sad face*

I already said no!

*puppy dog eyes*

ALRIGHT FINE!

*Mallory and (begrudgingly) Wilson go after ferris and arrive at the grave shortly after him*

Edited by stormfront