life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

Spidina: -looks at watch-

Oh crap I'm late, -looks at everyone- I need to do some personal matters, cya.

-she begins to scurry away until she hears Elizabeth-

Your going to your mother's grave arn't you?

-she stops in her tracks, but not turning around to face Elizabeth-

"How do you know that..."

"It's a gift."

-Spidina doesn't move at all, still not facing anyone-

"Several...d-dozen?!?"

*suddenly, everyone hears barking from nearby*

"Did...anyone else hear that?"

"I'll go see what is out there."

*looks outside of camp*

"It appears to be a group of feral dogs, and-a-a bipedal...walrus?"

-Everyone is too far away to hear Spidina's and Elizabeth's conversation-

"Why won't you tell anyone about it?"

"Look, I don't know how you got that information, but if you spread that to anyone here, you will be sorry.

"What's wrong with people knowing what happened, they can help."

"Just shut up, it's too personal."

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to tell so I can help you."

"Don't you freaking dare."

-Elizabeth begins to walk towards the group, but then Spidina shoots a string of silk at Elizabeth's feet, and begins to pull her back, Elizabeth shakes free so then Spidina shoots another web, the web wraps around Elizabeth's mouth so she won't shout, Spidina then starts wrapping silk around Elizabeth so she won't be able to walk over, not even caring if any of the group members notice.-

-Elizabeth begins to walk towards the group, but then Spidina shoots a string of silk at Elizabeth's feet, and begins to pull her back, Elizabeth shakes free so then Spidina shoots another web, the web wraps around Elizabeth's mouth so she won't shout, Spidina then starts wrapping silk around Elizabeth so she won't be able to walk over, not even caring if any of the group members notice.-

unforutanly for spindina and forunatly for Elizabeth it is at this exact momant that Willow walks out and sees their "fight?"

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON!?

*which in turn causes everyone to turn and look*

Edited by stormfront

*A shadow passes under Spidina's, making her look up from her work. The shadow then becomes three dimensional and lifts Spidina into the air, away from Elizabeth. Another shadow pulls the silk away from her face to stop her from suffocating. Spidina is deposited before Wither, who nods to the shadow. The shadow sinks back into it's original position, and another shadow brings Elizabeth over much more gently.*"Now, why don't you tell us all what Elizabeth did to you to make you strangle her?"

Edited by Lord_Battal

*A shadow passes under Spidina's, making her look up from her work. The shadow then becomes three dimensional and lifts Spidina into the air, away from Elizabeth. Another shadow pulls the silk away from her face to stop her from suffocating. Spidina is deposited before Wither, who nods to the shadow. The shadow sinks back into it's original position, and another shadow brings Elizabeth over much more gently.*

"Now, why don't you tell us all what Elizabeth did to you to make you strangle her?"

god dangit Lord.

Fine, I shall work with this one.

-Spidina was frozen, and began to think of a way to clear this up, Spidina then turned to Elizabeth-

And that is the demonstration of how it would feel if you were being wrapped in a silk cocoon.

-Elizabeth manages to lower the silk covering her mouth-

That's not going to get you out of this one.

-Spidina's eye then began to twitch in anger-

oh, no...its getting out of sync again :o

Never mind...backFinal verifications:-No majorly using other characters in your text (unless agreed to do so)-Keep to the order (Ferris, Batt, Storm)-If you post something out of sync, edit itI think we can all agree to this, no?

Edited by Lord_Battal

-Spidina looked around, everyone was staring, she then turned to Elizabeth.

See what the heck you started. Spidina whispered.

Now is the perfect time to explain your backstory.

This is the worst possible time ever!

I am also quite confused at this point.. Ferris dos this have to do with the earlyer event that you were seeking Mallory about?

"Not at all, or at least I don't think so... She never really told me her backstory, I just found her lost and starving in the woods, and then she became one of my best friends. Spidina, can you please tell us?"

Fine...

Before my mom used to be a spider queen, until the den burned down, all my friends and family were killed, my mother was stabbed and burned, and the worst of all, I saw someone eating the meat of her corpse, HAPPY NOW. THAT'S WHY I HATE THOSE WHO EAT SPIDER MEAT!

Everyone then has a wide-eyed expression (O.O)

*Wither falls backwards, stunned*

"I-i-i..i remember....

All..tha-that-I did

All-achhkk...all for that-corr-corrupted-

demon-

*falls on the ground, shaking*

*After short period, Wither stands up*

"It-*chokes*-it was me. I remember...I was..a monster...a...slave...

Please...Spidina...forgive...me..."

*falls into coma*

*Wither falls backwards, stunned*

"I-i-i..i remember....

All..tha-that-I did

All-achhkk...all for that-corr-corrupted-

demon-

*falls on the ground, shaking*

*After short period, Wither stands up*

"It-*chokes*-it was me. I remember...I was..a monster...a...slave...

Please...Spidina...forgive...me..."

*falls into coma*

(GOD DANGIT LORD THIS WAS WHAT I WAS GUNNA DO!

i was going to have the upcoming villain I was working on be the one who did it, god diggity dangit! >:l