life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

*A short time later, Wither reappears*

"I'm sorry. I was unable to get him out in time, and he was sheared in half by the closing force field. At least it was a better end that being stuck in between life and death forever."

*A short time later, Wither reappears*

"I'm sorry. I was unable to get him out in time, and he was sheared in half by the closing force field. At least it was a better end that being stuck in between life and death forever."

(Also, there should be char descriptions in the first post and the order of the turns)

-Elizabeth sobs-

"It's okay Elizabeth, please don't cry."

"This is all my fault, if we didn't bother to try and make a tme machine-"

-she begins to sob again-

"I truly feel for your loss. We shall put him to rest properly soon. But first, we must figure out why the computer was so hostile immediately. Mallory was able to find I was created by Maxwell-maybe she can find out who made this machine. We need to find her and the rest of her friends."

(And ferris has a point...we should update the first comment showing who is involved)

Edited by Lord_Battal

having been seprated from the others and the chaos the members of camp A decide to re-group at base

well that was a complete failure..

agreed but things could of gone a lot worse at least we got out with out anyone having to re-spawn

but Why on earth did that girl say she was my sister? as far as I know I have always been an only child

Edited by stormfront

"I think Mallory and the others are at their base camp, I'll go have a look."

-Meanwhile, near a civilization not too far back, inside a trailer-

???: Time to lure in more people to my trap... I find it odd how humans and etc. are so impressed and curious with magic, once you master it, it gets old.

-The man was talking to himself in the mirror, but the mirror-him talked without the real him needing to say anything, it was like there was no mirror at all, like it was just another room with a twin.-

???'s reflection: "You haven't exactly mastered magic 'yet'. There is still a lot more to learn. Either way, the crowd is always impressed by your performances."

???: -hears a crowd outside- "Showtime."

-The man makes sure his top-hat is on his head tightly, and walks out of the trailer-

-After I journey across the savanna, I see the others at the camp.-

* wilson and mallory are in his tent as ferris's group approch*

NYA~ *senses Withers approch and clings to Wilson*

-.- *comes out of his tent with Mallory clinging to his back like a monkey or a baby kola* I'm glad to see that you all made it out ok...

*spidina then screeches in fear as she sees wither*

"ahhhhhh! What is that?!"

"i'm guessing this is the 'spidina' you spoke of, ferris?"

"it's a shade! Kill it! Kill it!"

"please, calm down. I am not against you. I'm here to help."

*spidina spits at wither and walks to wilson and mallory*

(you shall not have permission to use my charactaaars!

Sjdof sdjkf nskjdfjm sdkg nsjkdfgn sdjgnrjhgbnhdsnfdkjgnsjfgnjsdkgnmjsdkg)

HES EVIL!!EEEVVIILLLL!

Mallory stop screaming right in my ear! ... I have to admit this is odd behavior for her she usually only acts this way when.. * realization* *looks at Ferris and Spidina* you two didn't give her sugar did you?