life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

Back at camp...

"Yez, onlay a fey dayz ago, I notiaced a demon and ae spiadair fighting. It waz most entertaining, yez? Yez, it-"

"Grue, may you please be useful and free me of these bonds?"

"Ai, yez, of courze, Anyzing to help!"

*cuts ropes*

*Wither runs to a pile of logs and knocks it into the fire*

"Ae, what are zyou doing-AIIIIIIIIAAAAAA! LIGHT!"

*Grue stalks back into the shadows, hissing*

"Thank you, Grue. I find myself hating the dark more and more these days."

*Grues voice changes from friendly German to evil demonic shadow demon

"I shall not forget this, Wither. Remember to stay away from the dark from now on."

*stalks away towards Ferris Wheel*

*after dinner the characters are just kinda hanging out*

You know spidina at least you got to know your dame mine died shortly after I hatched I never really got to know her...

"Oh... I'm so sorry for your loss as well..."

"She may be dead in this timeline but not in another, if the right technology was created, you could meet your mother, but chances are the mother would be different, there are many split timelines, some similar, some entirely different."

"Great work Elizabeth, you just destroyed everyone's brains."

-I hear a knock, so I open the door-

hold it [MENTION=25886]Lord_Battal[/MENTION] first off you using someone elses char agin and doing it wrong I never mentioned willow after they got back to camp she has her own **** to do and all shes not at ferris's house

Edited by stormfront

hold it [MENTION=25886]Lord_Battal[/MENTION] first off you using someone elses char agin and doing it wrong I never mentioned willow after they got back to camp she has her own **** to do and all shes not at ferris's house

-notices lord just left-Well now it's just you and me...-the setting quickly changes to an abandoned wild west town-This town ain't big enough for the two of us...

I guess we hit the restart button then..*presses it*_________________SO its a normal day at Base camp A ... Wilson doing science mallory getting in the way and other stuff and Willow and Wx-78 areout gathing supplys (grass and erc)

(Are we going all the way back to the beginning?)

no your right lets just warp back to in the underground lab to right before lord joined in so yea lets see Wilson Mallory and Wx had just "dropped in on ferris elizabeth and Dan..

no your right lets just warp back to in the underground lab to right before lord joined in so yea lets see Wilson Mallory and Wx had just "dropped in on ferris elizabeth and Dan..

meeeeh... I find that too far back, let's just go to where I made lunch for everyone and the grue ran from Wither, but he didn't go to the house this time,