life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

-notices a book on the floor-

"What is thi-"

"DON'T TOUCH THAT!"

-It is a journal-

-opens it-

"......"

-gives it to Mallory, it has a bunch of Spidina's plan to either destroy or brutally hurt Mallory.-

"That was before the time when we became friends."

-Spidina then grabs the journal and throws it in a trash-can-

-looks out the window-

"Well, now morning has arisen"

-there is a knock on the door-

-I open the door and there is a man in a red robe, and he has a mask showing his face, it covers his whole head, it is the maxwell face that is seen when a teleportato is activated, but it's not huge, it's normal head size-

???: "Hello, after viewing your activities, we believe you need Maxwell in your lif-"

-slams door closed and waits for the person to leave-

"Great... the religion is spreading..." -slumps down on a nearby chair-

MY god that bastard has his on cult now?!

thats beyond terrifying

"Yep, it's called Maxwellism. People believe if they try and stay on Maxwell's 'good side' if that even exists... they will be treated kindly and not harshly like everyone used to be, actually every Maxwellist is actually doing good on surviving, he'll probably turn on everyone soon, though.

Wait, wait, whats all this about me leaving? I had do go for a couple hours thats all.

then you need to word your posts we thought you left in a huff becuse I told you that you had made an error with putting willow in ferris house cus she had stayed at camp

yes if the forum is done hiccuping

I'll start..

*as charile rears up to strike ferris Mallory lunges sinking her claws deep into his back*

ooc by the way its confirmed the grue's official name really is Charlie as waxwell apparently calls him this in game (his game files are labeled charlie which is where I got it from)

also I have always imaged charlie as a sort of super hound

yes if the forum is done hiccuping

I'll start..

*as charile rears up to strike ferris Mallory lunges sinking her claws deep into his back*

ooc by the way its confirmed the grue's official name really is Charlie as waxwell apparently calls him this in game

also I have always imaged charlie as a sort of super hound

(I've imagined him as an enormous hound capable of standing upright with extra arms coming out of his shoulders)

*Wither comes in with a Nightmare Blade*

"I thought you'd come here!" *cuts at Charlie*

ooc: I feel like there are multiple grues and Charlie is the only one in the Don't Starve World, Maxwell's favorite pet, :3-Notices the table was flipped off--I light a fire in my fireplace-"EVERYONE! GET NEAR THE FIREPLACE!"

*Wither attempts to reach fire, but is blocked by Charlie*

"Just because we're both demons doesn't mean my amulet can't hurt you! May the shadows DESTROY YOU!"

*nothing happens*

*feels at neck* "Oh, cr-"

*is tackled by Charlie*

OOC ~ grues are a mythical beast from an old text adventure series charlie was never officially a grue (copyright and all) it was just his nickname his official names are charlie and the night monster ...

* Wilson joins Ferris in the Safety of the lighted area*

* Mallory gives Charlie one last bite before she teleports off his back into the light provided by the fire*

(in my lore charlie is also boss of all the hounds and he and the hounds are the only direct underlings of Maxwell shes not afride of and yes they have tangled before)

Edited by stormfront

*sees wither fighting charlie* He's Fighting charlie?! *sees charlie tackle wither* oh no you dont *hits charlie with a second round of flash pellets this time smack in the face*

psss [MENTION=25886]Lord_Battal[/MENTION]

Edited by stormfront

*Grabs torch*

"Raaarrr!" *does not let go*

*Wither shoves torch into Charlie's eye*

*Charlie runs out of house only to find the sun rising*

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" *turns to dust*

"Well, it's a good thing that's sorted."

*brushes self off