life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

"Yeah, I just, always get t-tears when I visit her grave..."

"Spidina why didn't you tell anyone about this?"

"I-I... was afraid you guys would make fun of me..."

No ones going to fault you for missing your kin expesally your dame.. And if anyone does well then their just jerks

"Is that why you attacked Mallory when she laughed at you when you had the crucifix?"

-Spidina wipes off a tear-

"The Head of the Spider Council laughed at me when I asked for banishment of the eating of spider meat, I even said what had happened but the council laughed even harder and they made fun of me and said that I had the weakest heart of any spider, that's why I hated you before Mallory, I didn't want any spider to feel the same way I did when my mother died."

"Is that why you attacked Mallory when she laughed at you when you had the crucifix?"

-Spidina wipes off a tear-

"The Head of the Spider Council laughed at me when I asked for banishment of the eating of spider meat, I even said what had happened but the council laughed even harder and they made fun of me and said that I had the weakest heart of any spider, that's why I hated you before Mallory, I didn't want any spider to feel the same way I did when my mother died."

I didnt mean to upset you spidina ...or give you nightmares *shivers*

I didnt mean to upset you spidina ...or give you nightmares *shivers*

"Actually, in your part of my nightmare, it was the shortest part, the rest was a flashback."

-Spidina then went away from the spider den and walked over to everyone-

"Actually, my house is just around the corner, it will be faster."

"What Ferris says is wise, if we head over to your camp, there will be a time ripple and night will suddenly approach, Willow will be safe but the grue will shop Wilson's head off, and Mallory has a chance of losing her right hand."

-Wilson then holds his neck, worried.-

-Everyone else has a o_o face-

Back at camp...

"Well, I can't get these bonds off to place some fuel on the fire. Well, this is the end."

"Hello there, me friend."

"Gahhhh! The GRUE!

"How eez le hunting tonight, my friend? I have not found a zingle hsuman to kill."

"Please, just, leave me alone, Grue. Now is not the time."

"Ahh, Wizzair eez no longer fun. We had zuch gud timez, we did..."

*the night continues...*

Beardlings? those are real!? I thought Wilson just imagines those when hes nuts

-Mallory doesnt have a sanity meter-

"I'm guessing you've never seen the other 'hallucinations'."

-I cooked some Meaty Stew and then I made Monster Lasagna from Hound Meat I got earlier from a hound raid.-

You mean shadow monsters? no I see those I mean sort of they kinda flicker in and out but they are there Wilson thinks demons perc per..

Perceive.. I theorize they have the ability to perceive the world differently, it would seem they have senses that are adapted differently than our own. a result it seems of the fact that they evolved to manipulate magic