life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

-the show continues-

I was going to do a card trick, but these cards are boring, they are just flat and non-animate. I shall change this!

-Wyvern then taps a joker card and lies it down on the ground the joker then cojmes out of the card! It does a little jig and hops around the stage, the crowd claps and cheers, the joker then goes back in the card and Wyvern puts the card in his deck-

-he then bows-

"For my next trick, I need a volunteer! How about... You!"

-he then points to Mallory-

*shakes her head again and grips her chair harder*

ooc I should say unlike you ferris i dont mind others using my char.s for actions so long as they dont take them out of char. or kill them

Edited by stormfront

"Madame, please look at your ticket."

-I then look at my ticket and read what it said-

"If requested to do an act, one must do the act... If there is refusal the act will be done by force?"

"She is still scared folks, I'm afraid I will have to take matters into my own hands.

-Wyvern then gets out a wand and levitates Mallory, the crowd cheers-

-the dark magic that makes her levitate prevents teleportation-

-Wyvern then spins the wand around, making Mallory to somersaults and etc, then he sets Mallory down in her seat-

-Wyvern bows to the cheering crowd-

"Thank you! Thank you for attending my show! Autographs are behind the curtains! Thank you!"

-The curtains close and people line up to be backstage-

"What's wrong, Mallory?"

"Mallory, please, what's wrong?!?!?!?"

* Mallory continues to be unresponsive to the others and saying things but they are hard to make out some thing about hands*

she's having a flashback its happened before when we once ran into some of Maxwell's mechs I can only assume being levataed triggered it for some reason

"Alright. So, it seems this "Wyvern" person is either some form of demon or...I don't know. Whoever he is, I'm going to bet he's working for Maxwell. Anyone find it odd that out of all those people, he chose Mallory?"

-Meanwhile, back at the house, Spidina uncurls from her silk cocoon-

"What the- hey! The house is trashed!"

-she notices a note on the floor-

"...dear spidina... we are going to the town... met us there once you uncurl from your safety cocoon thing...

-Spidina then begins to walk to the town-

"I'm going to go backstage for an autograph and to get things worked out, I hope Mallory calms down soon"

-walks backstage and notices an odd door that says "Autographs-

-opens door-

"HOLY-"

"It seems someone else would like an autograph..."

-Wyvern then reveals shadow hands, a scream is heard from backstage because the door hadn't been shut-

"Alright. So, it seems this "Wyvern" person is either some form of demon or...I don't know. Whoever he is, I'm going to bet he's working for Maxwell. Anyone find it odd that out of all those people, he chose Mallory?"

if this "Wyvern' is indeed working for Maxwell then I'm not surprised this may of been a threat or a warning that they are going to try and finish what Maxwell started...*explains how he had found Mallory in a near death state due to injurys no doubt inflicted by Maxwell himself*

-inside the room is a pocket dimension full of cages, humans were trapped within the cages, screaming for help, a strange gas filled the room, I was in one of these cages, rocking back and forth in a corner-

"It seems I have some uninvited guests!"

-Wyvern reveals two shadow hands, each one holding a giant dark sword-

"Guys...I think I found who stole my amulet."

*deflects Wyvern's swords with his nightmare blade*

"Why are you capturing people!?"

*throws sword straight at Wyvern*

*Wyvern steps to the side and sends sword spinning right back at Wither with magic*

*Sword strikes Wither in the chest*

"Well well well, more humans..."

-one shadow hand makes a sword evaporate and turn a lever on a machine, causing a gas to go into the air-

-Wilson's sanity lowers quickly-

"How is my green mushroom gas?"

- - - Updated - - -

-Spidina arrives at the town-

"Where is Ferris?"

-Spidina then notices a stage-