life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

*shifts nervously* Spidina? I'm.. sorry... Ikindlostcontrol*squeak*

-Spidina then peeks out from under the bed slightly-

"Yes, she is calm now."

-Spidina cautiously crawls out from under the bed and goes on top of it-

"From our pointof view, it looked like you were having a nightmare."

"The first part of the dream was personal, but then it cut to me being basically mauled by Mallory, over and over, over and over, over and over, over an-

"Okay we get the point."

-Spidina then peeks out from under the bed slightly-

"Yes, she is calm now."

-Spidina cautiously crawls out from under the bed and goes on top of it-

"From our pointof view, it looked like you were having a nightmare."

"The first part of the dream was personal, but then it cut to me being basically mauled by Mallory, over and over, over and over, over and over, over an-

"Okay we get the point."

*on hearing about spidina's nightmare she begins fidgiting in an odd manner before running off*

*on hearing about spidina's nightmare she begins fidgiting in an odd manner before running off*

-calls out to Mallory when I noticed she ran off-

"Great work Spidina, now you made her feel bad."

"Sorry, I just felt like talking about it, I even felt the pain happening over and over, over a-

-I then throw a pillow at Spidina and runs off after Mallory-

-calls out to Mallory when I noticed she ran off-

"Great work Spidina, now you made her feel bad."

"Sorry, I just felt like talking about it, I even felt the pain happening over and over, over a-

-I then throw a pillow at Spidina and runs off after Mallory-

foruanalty for ferris running and stomach troubles don't mix so Mallory hadn't gone very far from Ferris's home and is visable shaken Edited by stormfront

foruanalty for ferris running and stomach troubles don't mix so Mallory hadn't gone very far from Ferris's home and is visable shaken

-notices Mallory in sight-

"Mallo-"

-as I ran, I fall in a leaf pile trap! Mallory notices my fall, The drop takes me into a giant glass tube, I look down and I see fans, I was in an oversized blender.-

"Something fell in the tra- Oh my- There's other human's on this island! Hello sir!

The person that was speaking had on a lab coat, he looked like an old scientist, he was wearing a dirty lab coat, his hair was brown, young, and slick, but his beard was messy and grey, he had wrinkles and a pair of goggles on.

"This is possibly the worst greeting ever, saying hi to someone in an oversized blender"

Oh my, sorry!

The man presses a button, it opens the blender like a door, Ferris walks out and looks around, it looked like an abandoned lab, there was moss and vines everywhere, there were also some broken computers, it was like Arperture Laboratories in Portal 2.

My name is Dan Higgsbury, what is yours?

"Erm... Ferris..."

I then saw a silhouette at an iron door, it looked lady-like.

"Uncle, may you open the door?"

Edited by F3RR1S

-notices Mallory in sight-

"Mallo-"

-as I ran, I fall in a leaf pile trap! Mallory notices my fall, The drop takes me into a giant glass tube, I look down and I see fans, I was in an oversized blender.-

Mallory peers down the hole and yells FERRIS!? FERRIS ARE YOU OK!? on not she begins rummaging in her pack " I guess its time to try Wilson's new invention *she then pulls out a crudely made flare and lights it sending a signal up in the sky and then begins digging near the hole..

-The metal door begins to open and a young lady comes through, into the room. She had blonde hair, and had a ponytail. She was wearing a lab coat, like Dan, but it was much more cleaner.-

Outsiders! Finally! We arn't the only ones here!

"Um, hello my name is-"

Nice to meet you Ferris! It's so good to see someone else is here!

"Um... okay..."

-Dan then goes up to my ear-

She has a gift, she can see slightly into the future, helped us with hound attacks.

(It's getting late for me,gtg, cya tomorrow" :l)

-The metal door begins to open and a young lady comes through, into the room. She had blonde hair, and had a ponytail. She was wearing a lab coat, like Dan, but it was much more cleaner.-

Outsiders! Finally! We arn't the only ones here!

"Um, hello my name is-"

Nice to meet you Ferris! It's so good to see someone else is here!

"Um... okay..."

-Dan then goes up to my ear-

She has a gift, she can see slightly into the future, helped us with hound attacks.

(It's getting late for me,gtg, cya tomorrow" :l)

ooc ~right its tommarrow so I will go now and ferris can go when he get on later~

back on ground level

after seeing the flare Mallory set off Wilson and the other members of camp A (willow and Wx) arrive to see Mallory working on an already impressively sized hole of her own

Mallory I thought I told you the flares are for emergencies..

It is!! Ferris fell in a hole and isn't responding!

why am I not surprised...

... we are going to need to angle the hole..

what?

If we are going to get him out we need to dig at an angle otherwise we will all end up stuck...

oh.. right

*the four begin quicky digging together to help ferris*

ooc ~right its tommarrow so I will go now and ferris can go when he get on later~

back on ground level

after seeing the flare Mallory set off Wilson and the other members of camp A (willow and Wx) arrive to see Mallory working on an already impressively sized hole of her own

Mallory I thought I told you the flares are for emergencies..

It is!! Ferris fell in a hole and isn't responding!

why am I not surprised...

... we are going to need to angle the hole..

what?

If we are going to get him out we need to dig at an angle otherwise we will all end up stuck...

oh.. right

*the four begin quicky digging together to help ferris*

-I look around the laboratory i fell into-

"Wow, nearly everything is broken, this place is a death-trap."

"Careful of wires dangling on the ceiling, Dan got shocked once, it wasn't pretty."

"Blast!"

"?"

"What is the code to this stupid bally computer!"

"What's going on with-"

"He's trying to hack into this place's supercomputer, he's been failing for 2 weeks straight."

"Oh."

-continues exploring the laboratory-

-I look around the laboratory i fell into-

"Wow, nearly everything is broken, this place is a death-trap."

"Careful of wires dangling on the ceiling, Dan got shocked once, it wasn't pretty."

"Blast!"

"?"

"What is the code to this stupid bally computer!"

"What's going on with-"

"He's trying to hack into this place's supercomputer, he's been failing for 2 weeks straight."

"Oh."

-continues exploring the laboratory-

*crrrck*

*Ferris and the others look up as some debris are dislodged from the ceiling just in time to witness a section of it collapse sending large amounts of dirt and Mallory, Wilson, and WX on to the floor of the lab*

(in the ceiling tunnel) What the **** happened!?

ow! *shakes off dirt and runs over to Wilson who is sitting up and rubbing his head*

We're fine Willow!

*crrrck*

*Ferris and the others look up as some debris are dislodged from the ceiling just in time to witness a section of it collapse sending large amounts of dirt and Mallory, Wilson, and WX on to the floor of the lab*

(in the ceiling tunnel) What the **** happened!?

ow! *shakes off dirt and runs over to Wilson who is sitting up and rubbing his head*

We're fine Willow!

"Holy Crap!"

-dodges a piece of debris-

"Well thats a formal way to enter a room" I say sarcastically.

"Elizabeth, I would like you to me-"

Nice to meet you Mallory, Wilson, WX, and Willow.

-Elizabeth reaches her hand out, awaiting a handshake from one of them-

"Holy Crap!"

-dodges a piece of debris-

"Well thats a formal way to enter a room" I say sarcastically.

"Elizabeth, I would like you to me-"

Nice to meet you Mallory, Wilson, WX, and Willow.

-Elizabeth reaches her hand out, awaiting a handshake from one of them-

*shakes Elizabeth's hands* I am afraid that you have us at a disadvantage then for we do not know your names madam and I should apologize we did not mean to intrude on your home we assumed our friend ferris was in trouble and we were attempting a rescue...

*shakes Elizabeth's hands* I am afraid that you have us at a disadvantage then for we do not know your names madam and I should apologize we did not mean to intrude on your home we assumed our friend ferris was in trouble and we were attempting a rescue...

My name is Elizabeth Higgsbury, I was expecting to see you come through my roof when I was walking in this hallway, so there is no trouble, I already told my unc-

-Elizabeth notices her uncle, looking at Wilson with a surprised face-

Uncle! Why didn't you tell me I had a brother!

-she then leaves angrily, and then Wilson becomes confused-

My name is Elizabeth Higgsbury, I was expecting to see you come through my roof when I was walking in this hallway, so there is no trouble, I already told my unc-

-Elizabeth notices her uncle, looking at Wilson with a surprised face-

Uncle! Why didn't you tell me I had a brother!

-she then leaves angrily, and then Wilson becomes confused-

Wait wha-

*hiss-sss*

the others turn around to see Mallory hissing and threat posturing at a dark corner of the lab*

[MENTION=25886]Lord_Battal[/MENTION]

Edited by stormfront

-Elizabeth steps out-

Calm yourself, Mallory.

-She steps up to Wither and just stares at him, like she is able to scan what he did or will do.-

"He was trapped here on the island by Maxwell, being betrayed, Wither now wants to basically destroy him like you do Mallory.

-Elizabeth then sits down for a moment-

It is rather hard to scan a demon.

*turns to mallory*

"While I am technically a creation of Maxwell, I caused some...unfortunate... occurrences, so he banished me here. Before he did, though, that insane "demon lord" luckily gifted me with this amulet."

*holds up a golden amulet with a purple gem set in it*

"It gives me control over all shadows. I can destroy them, create them, and manipulate them to my needs."

*To prove his point, causes the group's shadows to vanish*

"That is only a small taste of my power. However, I am not here to harm you; I am here to help you. My only goal on this earth is to destroy that monster Maxwell, even if it takes my death."

*Causes group's shadows to reappear

(A character that will be coming soon!)

He will be a recurring villain that will bother us in missions, he is not related to Maxwell in any way possible, but he is devious, he is a demon like Mallory.Also, Spidina will have to take caution when he appears.

Edited by F3RR1S

*turns to mallory*

"While I am technically a creation of Maxwell, I caused some...unfortunate... occurrences, so he banished me here. Before he did, though, that insane "demon lord" luckily gifted me with this amulet."

*holds up a golden amulet with a purple gem set in it*

"It gives me control over all shadows. I can destroy them, create them, and manipulate them to my needs."

*To prove his point, causes the group's shadows to vanish*

"That is only a small taste of my power. However, I am not here to harm you; I am here to help you. My only goal on this earth is to destroy that monster Maxwell, even if it takes my death."

*Causes group's shadows to reappear

Mallory however is not convinced *her yes flash red for a second before she shakes it off* and ducks behind Wilson only to continue hissing