life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

"Well, I could repair it, if my amulet wasn't gone. I don't know what happened to it...

But that aside, the Grue isn't dead, I'm afraid. It's just gone back to his master's dimension. A dimension I now know how to reach."

It's just gone back to his master's dimension. A dimension I now know how to reach."

I wouldnt recommend it ... Ive followed charlie before you will just end up smack in Maxwell's house ... not to mention I don't know if its a good idea to bring humans to the shadow realm ....

"I've already been in Maxwell's dimension, and I know how to navigate it safely. Anyway, the portal is consisted of 5 things. Maxwell entrusted me with the directions for creating it, but the things are hidden all across the world. It will take me a while to find them all; that is, without help.

*turns to Mallory*

"I understand that you probably still don't trust me, but if you truly want Maxwell dead, it's the only way. Your magic sensing could really help. Will you aid me?"

"I've already been in Maxwell's dimension, and I know how to navigate it safely. Anyway, the portal is consisted of 5 things. Maxwell entrusted me with the directions for creating it, but the things are hidden all across the world. It will take me a while to find them all; that is, without help.

*turns to Mallory*

"I understand that you probably still don't trust me, but if you truly want Maxwell dead, it's the only way. Your magic sensing could really help. Will you aid me?"

*makes semi-distressed chittery noises when Wither gets close but his clearly less distressed by his presence*

-everyone begins the walk towards town-

*As they enter the town, Wither pulls out one-man-band and begins to play an annoying, repetitive tune*

*others look at him* "What? Dont towns always make you think of annoying, repetitive music?"

*puts down band anyway

-as we walk through town, there are many booths and stalls, and posters on the walls, one poster is a wanted poster, on it is a girl that seems like the age of 15, another poster is a Maxwellism poster, saying:

BECOME A MAXWELLIAN

BE BLESS BY MAXWELL AND SAFE FROM HARM!

-near the Maxwellism poster are two Maxwellians hosting a sign-up booth-

-notices a large poster-

WYVERN THE WONDROUS!

WITNESS MAGIC, ILLUSIONS, AND HYPNOSIS!

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

"Sounds interesting, anyone want tickets?"

(Get ready for the villain :3)

*rolls his eyes* watching some fool deceive a bunch of morons with stupid parlor tricks, not my kind of entertainment but still if it gets us away from those creeps..

-orders tickets for everyone and goes to the stage-

-sits down on a seat, the show begins to start-

Announcer: Presenting, the one, the only, Wyvern The Wondrous!

-the curtains unfold-

-everyone begins to clap-

Wyvern: Thank you! thank you! -bows- Get ready, for the most spectacular thing in your life!

-he then throws two star-looking spheres into the air, they explode into fireworks-

-Mallory begins to sense real magic occurring-

(meh... please don't interfere with the character too much Lord....)

Thats why I left it off there, instead of going deeper :)Getting a bit better...Edit: I'm leaving it to you to tell his backstory either with my guy or yours(if you want it to be through Wither you have my permission)