Nov 14 - Hotfix and tuning

Kevin

• Developer

Hey all,

I needed to fix some chrome-specific menu flow stuff, so I took the opportunity to do a tiny bit of tuning:

Max stack sizes are now:

Large Items - 10

Medium Items - 20

Small Items - 40

One flint always drops from mined rocks. Sometimes you get two.

Hey all,

I needed to fix some chrome-specific menu flow stuff, so I took the opportunity to do a tiny bit of tuning:

Max stack sizes are now:

Large Items - 10

Medium Items - 20

Small Items - 40

One flint always drops from mined rocks. Sometimes you get two.

Are these changes for Chrome only or will us Steamers also be snagging these new changes?

- - - Updated - - -

Same, I don't understand :(

I would assume when you get into the game if you find something like berries can now stack to 40, they are small.. Maybe the grass is small? I dunno, this will let us figure out the sizes of things for sure! :)

Yeah splitting the stacks based on loot size is brilliant. 40 is a HUGE stack though and I thought the stack sizes was mostly to counter having a bag full o food when you go out of base? Meh I guess food spoiling can resolve that if you like. Listen though Carrot + Twig + Two Cut Grass = Carrot on a stick, you one off use it to train a Beefalow but only one can follow you, then you make a chest that I can slap on him. Now I have a pack mule beefalow. Yes please.

Of course you make making the chest that sits on him very hard to balance this. And if you want to make a backpack that works but it has to take the place of the logsuit. Thus making a decision between going out for goodies or battle.

Edited by Royal
Elabortaing

Not exactly thrilled, since I am used to the 32 stacks, but its ok, I should be able to manage. At least the flint issue is getting a little easier. Running out of flint can be a death sentence, and it was for me until I read on here, the Pig King gives out gold.