[Game Update] - 576123

1 hour ago, Master_NiX said:

wait, so plots near that thing stay full watered as long as it works?

If the temperature of the world is below 0 degrees the farm plot stops losing water to natural evaporation. If above 0 degrees farm plots loses water to evaporation, increasing in speed up to 24 units (roughly 1 use of a watering can) of water per day at 70 degrees.

The Crystaleyezer mimics a -10 degree environment, so farm plots within that radius do not lose any water to evaporation, just like in Winter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ButterStuffed said:

If the temperature of the world is below 0 degrees the farm plot stops losing water to natural evaporation. If above 0 degrees farm plots loses water to evaporation, increasing in speed up to 24 units (roughly 1 use of a watering can) of water per day at 70 degrees.

The Crystaleyezer mimics a -10 degree environment, so farm plots within that radius do not lose any water to evaporation, just like in Winter.

What about plant withering?

3 hours ago, filipahped said:

Since Lunar Hail is supposed to not damage Lunar Aligned creatures, wouldn't it make sense to give the same immunity to Lunar Aligned players? As in, players that spec into the Lunar Alignment branch on their skill trees, I mean.

I mean, lunar aligned mobs are mutated from the moon, all the current lunar Alignments (Except Wormwood's) are from helping Wagstaff(kinda the biggest threat to the moon).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Valase said:

I mean, lunar aligned mobs are mutated from the moon, all the current lunar Alignments (Except Wormwood's) are from helping Wagstaff(kinda the biggest threat to the moon).

I don’t know if wagstaff is the biggest threat but he certainly isn’t a pawn of the moon (at least not right now) but if he can give you some of the secretary’s of the moon then it would make sense if he can give you hail immunity.

2 hours ago, ButterStuffed said:

Plants will not wither within the affected radius of the Crystaleyezer as far as I know.

Sick

I support the idea of the ice thing around the ice crystalizer but if it could be done a fully warm thermal stone could just hover you above the damage threshold that’d be great!

6 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Imagine a secret record that led to a new puzzle (this will never happen)

I would really like to see new secret puzzles from Klei.

25 minutes ago, -Variant said:

I would kill for some fun secret records, sort of like the obscure odd ones you can get in Minecraft. 

They could add records with music that either was not added to the game, or add records with music that was removed from the game (for example, the title music of the characters, which could only be heard after a certain update and only in the main menu)

Otherwise, the records themselves have no value and are absolutely useless. If I can't collect records, what should I do with them? I won't go into the game to listen to music.

• Like 3
  • Potato Cup 1

I do not like the mechanic to getting sawhorse by doing a pearl quest. It seems very bothersome for just wooden decor. I'd prefer if it provided us with shell or glass decorations we could make on it.

I had an idea earlier what if we could make some kind of moose goose altar where we could sacrifice down feathers to force of turn rain off? Could be like down feathers combined with purple gem and boom makes a long rain. Or altar in general to which we place a specific boss statue and it would provide us some kind of world effect while sacrifice is active? Dragonfly for snow overlay to melt, bearger for sleep, clops for longer winter (for Klaus reasons) and moose for rain.

Also, would like to be able to access to statue prints that are event locked by killing mobs as a low % chance to obtain when event is not active. It's nice to have many options and I don't wanna deal with many bobbles and bobs.

• Like 2