wonkey skill tree

Throw poop, sailing perks, the ability to craft battle paddles, get more stats from banana, turn into shadow monkey during nightmare phase. Lots of potential, I really hope it happens, especially since it'd be like your character is learning to live with the curse rather than the curse starting out powerful.

23 minutes ago, Masked Koopa said:

Throw poop, sailing perks, the ability to craft battle paddles, get more stats from banana, turn into shadow monkey during nightmare phase. Lots of potential, I really hope it happens, especially since it'd be like your character is learning to live with the curse rather than the curse starting out powerful.

...huh. Actually starting to like the concept now.

reject humanity, return to monke

21 minutes ago, Oyrx said:

maybe one his its perks should be able to remove cursed trinkets from nearby players. 

I think you should be able to give cursed trinkets to other players, so you can actively screw other people over, as a little treat! 

1 minute ago, WhackE said:

I think you should be able to give cursed trinkets to other players, so you can actively screw other people over, as a little treat! 

in this vein I'd like to be able to ignore PvP settings and plunder the high sees, watching as the peasants cower in their landlocked bases where they think themselves safe

Wonkey was the first thing I thought of.

Please say yes, aha, I'd love that if they're all getting a skill tree.
Let me become caca-flinging-bandit-monkey of the Moon Quay island.

Wonke perks that allow you to play as it indefinitely until character swapping without the need for trinkets.

Maybe upon transforming, you get the inspiration notification allowing you to have however many points you had on the character you transformed from.

1 hour ago, Dextops said:

He has a skill tree but it’s all in monkey noises so you don’t understand what you’re investing in 

we're investing in monkey business 

I've tested my theory and came to the conclusion it is possible for wonky to have a skill tree because it doesn't just show your characters skill tree in the inspection screen unlike how it just carries your picked clothes over. So i'm definitely looking forward to what we might get for the monkey

Archived