[Game Update] - 547228

1 hour ago, Cruvimaster said:

Wanda can't use mushrooms or infinite food it's easy to recover health like Wolfgang.  And there is already night armor with 95%.  And marble with 95% no penalty for Wolfgang.  There's nothing absurd about having 95% on something that was originally that way.

Wolfgang: Highest DPS in the game, 200 health and every form of healing available.  Wanda: 37.5 health (maximum power), limited healing and sacrificing multiple slots.  A 95% damage reduction armor is balanced for Wanda.

I know? Just saying that for one character she does way too many things way too well

15 hours ago, -Variant said:

Yeah! Yeahhhh!!

image.thumb.png.6eb6dbbe90fb275f4aaf608e82c3e749.png

Daywalker death anims are in!

I love how their markings dissapear when defeated, it's amost as if all the pure horror just gets flushed out of it's body when defeated :D 

Edited by yourAnty
  • Like 2

Regeneration for armor looks great 1.5% regeneration every 10 seconds if you have full sanity and every 6 seconds if 0. I would like afk regeneration if the armor is in the inventory. For example, afk: armor/hat 1.5% regeneration every 30 seconds, -10 sanity or if u have armor and hat -5 sanity

Shadow protection I understand 10% less damage

I think I need to add _ to make it the same

image.thumb.png.d7d7945a761f256c11d150248999a431.png

Edited by GodIess
  • Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

4 hours ago, Orchids said:

now I can't help but wish that you'd release skins for it with the new update because currently it looks hideous.

I wish this armor was around during the Terraria crossover, it would’ve been much more fitting for the Shadow armor skins

• Like 13

Wilson's Unique Idle - Updated Animation

Spoiler

idle_wilson_down.gif.e807bf2b02335ef0a9cdc43e4823d6dc.gifidle_wilson_beard_down.gif.d063012a7e9b4309135945b0acf0ab63.gif

Nightmare Werepig - New Death Animation

Spoiler

daywalker_defeat.gif.cdd6158037560cc900ffa293dd53c7ac.gif

EDIT: And here's the odd looking Gladiator Wilson performing his idle with the split beard.

Wilson's Unique Idle (The Gladiator)

Spoiler

idle_wilson_beard.gif.5457972a2295535e46ec0256ffc38346.gif

Edited by Instant-Noodles
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 3

41 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Wilson's Unique Idle - Updated Animation

Hide contents

idle_wilson_down.gif.e807bf2b02335ef0a9cdc43e4823d6dc.gifidle_wilson_beard_down.gif.d063012a7e9b4309135945b0acf0ab63.gif

the beard idle is a bit weird because the beard looks detached from his face (which i know it is) due to the stretching. ill understand if it keeps that way due to stylization but still, i think its way too paper mario-ish

• Like 1

The Bulbous Lightbug (Lightflier) and Moon Moth "moonbutterfly" are missing the lunar aligned tag.
I'm unsure what all fully classifies as a lunar aligned mutant, it's possible that they were overlooked since they're non-hostile / not monsters.
Dust moths also lack the tag, which seems more likely that they wouldn't have it.
I also wonder if Wormwood would get the Lunar Aligned tag, since he is a mutated plant from the moon, that or Woodie while in any of his were-forms. Though that'd have interesting implications. Unsure if they'd want to add them to players for balance or lore reasons. :encouragement:

Basically funny alignment tag has me curious :3c I'M AUTISTIC AND I NEED TO KNOW !

Edited by Hemolymph
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hemolymph said:

The Bulbous Lightbug (Lightflier) and Moon Moth "moonbutterfly" are missing the lunar aligned tag.
I'm unsure what all fully classifies as a lunar aligned mutant, it's possible that they were overlooked since they're non-hostile / not monsters.

They should have it, Wormwood should have it too.

Peaceful mobs and EVERYTHING Lunar related so far seems to be included in the game already, innocent things like Carrats are, for example. The ones you listed (Dust Moth aside) are all eligible. 

• Like 1

Just now, MostMerryTomcat said:

death anim

It's not a proper "death" in-game.
After he hits the floor the magic effects disappear and he idles for about 4 minutes before being despawned.
It's pretty much what we had previously but with a unique idling animation and a longer time before he disappears.

I'm thinking it'll be expanded upon even more, maybe.

It'll loop like this for about 3-4 minutes before despawning. Gif in action.
Doofy.thumb.gif.90ccc027b3b22c12ddcb8e4d954b110f.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sanity 1

2 hours ago, Hemolymph said:

I also wonder if Wormwood would get the Lunar Aligned tag, since he is a mutated plant from the moon, that or Woodie while in any of his were-forms. Though that'd have interesting implications. Unsure if they'd want to add them to players for balance or lore reasons. :encouragement:

I was almost going to ask that as well. I know PvP isn't exactly the direction KLei seems to want to focus, so it might be a bit odd to have that on them, but at the same time it makes complete sense. For Wormwood at the very least, since that is his lore.

It almost looks like the next focus could be on the lunar/shadow war, and splitting the survivors into alignments with one or the other... well, I'd be very interested in what they'd so lore-wise vs gameplay-wise with that one. Mostly lore-wise, because gameplay-wise could easily just be boons/banes that come with the alignments.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2023 at 5:43 PM, BudinDePan said:

Applies to webber beard too? :-D

15 hours ago, Ryusuta said:

Does this apply to Webber as well?

Just tested it in-game. It does indeed. Stage 3 drops 3 silk, stage 2 drops 2, and stage 1 drops 1.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, yourAnty said:

It... already has unique OST.

5 hours ago, -Variant said:

He's had one for a bit. Music enabled?

He does? I'm not playing the beta, I'm just watching gameplay videos and I also tried to search for the ost but didn't find one. But good to know he has one, thanks!

7 hours ago, GodIess said:

It seems to me that after defeat, the boss should disappear if no one sees him, thus there is no need to think about the animation for disappearing. it just disappears until no one sees it

He does this already, but it's still kind of lame. 
If you go off screen he vanishes, if you want around him for like 4 minutes straight he fades away.
Doofy.thumb.gif.9bdc2f673d6f1ada78bd24efefda7ab6.gif
I just simply don't think this is all that interesting, I would've loved for him to burrow away or get dragged off or something.

• Like 4