unpopular opinion. Maxwell × Wickerb.

On 1/30/2023 at 7:36 PM, CatDrKahl said:

unpopular because y'all are MaxWil freaks.

Maxwell × Wickerbottom is perfect. no atrocious age gap, they're both into magic, it could help Maxwell's attitude to be with a loving woman such as Wickerb.

they are a perfect couple and no amount of weird 30+ age gap MaxWil garbage can change my frickin mind.:wilson_unhappy:

aren't both Maxwell and Charlie extremely old considering how long they've lived in the constant?

18 hours ago, Primalflower said:

uhhh... I'm not sure if I've read correctly, but, this forum isn't strictly related to gameplay. It's general, innit? I think discussions of this caliber have a place here.

General Discussion is most usually free of non gameplay stuff because its supposed to be; while i can now only barely recall the old forums rules and descriptions, i can certainly recall JoeW stating smth about tentatively allowing Maxwell Memes to exist despite GenDisc being mostly gameplay oriented. 

There should be designated places for topics like these like in the Art subforums - heck, there are designated roleplay forums there. 

But since those forums are rarely used at worst or less used compared to General Discussion at best everyone flocks here so that there's a better chance for people to see those threads. For instance, i can recall there being an entire spate of suggestion threads in GenDisc instead of the Suggestions subforum. 

Edited by GetNerfedOn
the dreaded repeat post curse has struck again
  • Like 2
  • Big Ups 1