[Game Update] - 536590

• Developer
1 hour ago, benfroyobro9381 said:

Bull Kelp uproots itself when getting onto land? I have some bull kelp that's clipping through the ground and it prevents me from getting the bull kelp surrounding it due to being pushed back. Does that mean the clipping bull kelp will uproot itself? 

4 minutes ago, DarkPulse91 said:

Sad, no more personal kelp farms

The behaviour of stacking Bull Kelp in one spot using a boat has not been changed in this hotfix only if they manage to squeeze onto land or onto a boat through smashing of physics.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, -Variant said:

Oh my God this is from like, near the DST beta days when haunting did a lot more than it currently does.
There's so many weird and awesome mechanics lost to time/bugs over the years, its kinda crazy how many are coming back now.

ah i remember, people screaming at the ghost for haunting spam because they could burn the world, what else they removed from ghost?

1 hour ago, Echsrick said:

ah i remember, people screaming at the ghost for haunting spam because they could burn the world, what else they removed from ghost?

You could also destroy walls. I haven't tried in recent times if still valid, but cutting trees was a thing as well.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

did i understood correctly? no more 5% explorers disappearing from misclicks?

20 hours ago, JesseB_Klei said:

It fixes being unable to use the telepoof from the Lazy Explorer entirely a rollback on one of the changes from the hotfix released today.

Sad, I got hyped for a moment with @ArubaroBeefalo's idea. 

Or at least keep it breakable, but give us a way to stop the lazy explorer's missclicks, since almost everything requires right click and sometimes a tiny lag or movement makes you telepoof in place, and you end up breaking it with probably 1 or 2 intended uses (sometimes not even that)
I never use the lazy explorer outside of fights I'd specifically need it because of this and most people I've played with do the same.

Edited by ShadowDuelist

2022/12/23 午前 2 時 58 分、JesseB_Klei は次のように述べています。

I am very sad that I can no longer give items to Prime Mates...

I gave him a bandana once as a joke and he put it on his head.
It was so cute.
I was thinking of giving him a warm hat this winter to help him with his work, and this update makes me sad.
Just a few days ago, I was so excited that I realized that pirate monkeys can be forgiven if there is such a way to enjoy them.

Even though there was a possibility that I could come to like the existence of monkeys, even if only a little...

saru.thumb.png.da4c8ee33f6900c6a182c35fd4565dd4.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Health 1
  • Big Ups 1