[Game Update] - 526508

10 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Steeped Lunar Essence will now mutate birds.

On the topic of Lunar Essence, can we pls have it morph entire stacks of items, for example a stack of Saplings? It's rather expensive as it is now, only morphing 1 item from stack per 1 Essence use (aka its Moon Moth/Wings ingredient is prohibitive if one wants to decorate a lot with morphed Lunar Saplings). Ty!

Edited by x0-VERSUS-1y

8 hours ago, Bird Up said:

It'd be good to remove the domestication loss from beefalos when a player hits them, since there's a theme of adding a lot of really good qol this next update.

Nothing is more annoying than trying to open my gift then accidentally attacking my beefalo because the game for some reason decided to target the beefalo instead of opening my gift. I usually rollback if no one else is on the server because I would rather sit in a loading screen for a minute than having to ride my beefalo for another 48 minutes because targeting on controller is horrible.

Now that I think about it, the button to open your gift should not be the same button as attacking.

Edited by jrthekidRS
Edited because I accidentally duplicated my message.
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Primalflower said:

I hope that at least the domestication loss is reduced from nearly 33% per hit. Thats adding  a little more than 6 days of domestication time for one mistake. It doesn't work well, especially in a multiplayer video game where its pretty easy to make that kind of mistake and ruin someones day, whether intentionally or mistakenly.

It should really just be "if the bell owner hits the beefalo domestication is lost". And they should make it so other players cannot attack a tamed beefalo if someone's holding its bell with PVP off.

Beefalo are just really easy to grief and that's a pretty good reason to fear taming one in pubs.

• Like 4

While everyone is throwing in their ideas/suggestions for QoL I figure I’ll add mine here too- Klei Devs I use the digamajig to create beautiful hand made graveyards (unfortunately I can’t make my own tombstones but that’s not what I wanna ask for..) The thing that frustrates me is that on the empty garden plots without any planted crops, the “Forget Me Lots” and Weeds still sprout up. Can we please have some actual dirt turf or something so my spooky graveyards aren’t being overrun by the Reap What You Sow Gardening mechanics?

(or at least patch it so that weeds/debris won’t spawn if there’s no planted crops?)

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

While everyone is throwing in their ideas/suggestions for QoL I figure I’ll add mine here too- Klei Devs I use the digamajig to create beautiful hand made graveyards (unfortunately I can’t make my own tombstones but that’s not what I wanna ask for..) The thing that frustrates me is that on the empty garden plots without any planted crops, the “Forget Me Lots” and Weeds still sprout up. Can we please have some actual dirt turf or something so my spooky graveyards aren’t being overrun by the Reap What You Sow Gardening mechanics?

(or at least patch it so that weeds/debris won’t spawn if there’s no planted crops?)

we should be able to apply salt to soil to prevent plants growing

• Like 3

Hi Scott, for Smallish Tallbirds, can we make the behavior as same as Beefalo? where we can leave a Beefalo in a pen (by leaving the Beefalo Bell / with Salt Lick / just enclose it in a wall cage). As of now Smallish Tallbird, we cannot leave it in a pen as it will "reappear" near us when we are too far away from it (like Wendy's Abigail). This makes Smallish Tallbird easy to die when we go to hostile environment like Swamp or if suddenly Deerclops appear...  >__< 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fill-Lips said:

Make it a rosey rapier and that's the only weapon I'll ever be using.

by the way if you dont know, the fenching sword has same damage as a spear, but has more durability, funny thing is that you use a spear into makin it, so you kind of recyle a spear in a way

14 hours ago, Echsrick said:

by the way if you dont know, the fenching sword has same damage as a spear, but has more durability, funny thing is that you use a spear into makin it, so you kind of recyle a spear in a way

It’s a way to get more use out of a spear that’s about to break. I don’t care what it’s original purpose was intended to be.. (flipping fences or something..) I’m using it to get a little more use out my spear before needing to craft another.

KLEI, please change craft mosaics to moon glass. Marble and so much where needed

On 10/15/2022 at 11:47 AM, Mike23Ua said:

It’s a way to get more use out of a spear that’s about to break. I don’t care what it’s original purpose was intended to be.. (flipping fences or something..) I’m using it to get a little more use out my spear before needing to craft another.

there is a stream in Russian but it shows tactics on how to use a rapier as a weapon

Spoiler

On 10/12/2022 at 12:35 AM, ScottHansen said:

Made all Succulents and the Shadow Thurible have HD textures.

This is neat, could Potted Ferns and Potted Succulents change their appearance by using a Clean Sweeper or just right clicking on them with another Fern or Succulent respectively?
Hammering them over and over again to get the chosen variant is just something, that I believe deserves a QoL change.

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 1