Tomorrow is the release day?

15 minutes ago, Paribean said:

they usually announce updates ahead of time, so tomorrow we might just get an announcement for next week

I dont remember Klei annoucing WX78 rework date. They just opened beta and then released full update in next week or second?

You know how Klei usually posts a teaser image for the animated short in the "coming next week" posts? If I recall, they said something about not being able to show a teaser image for Wickerbottom's short without it being a massive spoiler, so maybe her rework might just shadow drop? 

I wouldn't count on it. We usually get an announcement of what's upcoming for what is in the refresh in slight detail for the people who didn't go onto the beta a week before the refresh releases. Don't hold your breath cause i don't think it'll be tomorrow and keep your expectations low. Let's not start any hype up without the necessary information. The stuff that needs retuning might take longer than anticipated and it should take as much time as needed for Klei to make everyone happy. 

Archived