I dont wanna set the hype train rolling buuuuut

27 minutes ago, Gashzer said:

They are stressing about the continuous walter slingshot debates going on :wilson_ecstatic:

I for one say we should start another slingshot debate so as to mellow them out.

Spoiler

But seriously I was thinking of starting another thread about a more concrete fix to the slingshot.

The way they didn't made even small changes in the last patch led me to this conclusion too, if they made minor irrelevant changes people would complain immediately and wouldn't understand that something bigger is planned.

BetterTTV - COPIUM by BiggestBee

10 minutes ago, Fill-Lips said:

Thought this wait time for the next hotfix is normal, since no patch comes out during the weekend and monday.

I hope your right, because everyone knows what happens when you try to make better something already perfect.

Wickerbottom rework is the best rework, change my mind.

While "Hope dies last", I don't really expect much. I wish some of the sensible suggestions (from various threads in current Beta section) that most people agree upon to be added in certain degrees/iterations to Wicker's final release, yet realistically I see only one(?!) more patch coming out before this Thursday's theoretical Wickerbottom re-work being delivered to live servers - and that patch being bug-fixes and minor/inconsequential alterations. Indeed would be wonderful if live release from Beta will be delayed for another week of tweaks centered on mentioned suggestions, with pretty consistent changes. Will KLei have the will to dare such bold feats or not?! Let's make bets - I have a full Lunar Moth (not half or a quarter, mind you!) from my wallet to wage in :lol:

2 minutes ago, maxwell_winters said:

Big updates are released on the last Thursday of the month. Betas are released 2 weeks prior. We still have more than a week. 

That's not a rule, sadly. It just happened for a couple of updates to follow such pattern.

40 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

That's not a rule, sadly. It just happened for a couple of updates to follow such pattern.

I mean does it really matter how long it stays in beta before going live? Wolfgang’s rework went live and THEN underwent changes afterward, so just because Wickers Rework goes live doesn’t mean all changes are finalized.

Plus it just makes more sense to get feedback from all your customers playing the game and not just the ones on beta branch- for example something that works well enough on KB+Mouse may be proving to be more problematic on Controller, or the console release could have its own exclusive bugs (see Xbox Tragic Torch skin crash from a few years back)

I’d like to see smacking enemies with a book added to Wicker if only for the hilarity of it.. but outside of that I’m not sure what else can be done with her.

1 hour ago, lakhnish said:

Yes they do.

It's called not working on the weekends.

I mean. It’s Tuesday, they collected a bunch of data over the weekend on the forums (hearts were being given so they WERE active) and several posts were responded to with “thanks” or “this will be in the next hotfix” if all they were doing is bugfixes they’ve never had a problem pushing out a couple of bugfixes at a time before. 
in other words i am excited about the possibility of serious changes and theres no reason to rain on my parade

what a great hotfix guys, wortox now can telepoof in a bigger distance (from what i understood) and wicker only had a nerf in apocultural notes, big day.

also we cant forget the bug fixes, it is always good to have some bugs fixed :D

Archived