some art :D

You get a Like for the fancy pictures....but I can't like subtle hints of being away for a longer period.....fuuuuu

People leaving, Laptops implode, freezers freezing frenetically fallout....wait that made no sense.....nevertheless nice to see something from you!

Harlekin and Newton are always asking what Willette is doing.....they are a bunch of little naggers maaaannnn ^^

As EnderJoc states: ''Solve Crimes'' with bloodstains and everything....perhaps she is in a Sherlock marathon? XD

Either that or she's becoming a vigilante like batman. After watching her parents die from a paper cut from an unsolved crime folder, she gained an obsession to stop all unsolved crimes.

(not trying to be negative)

• Like 3

I've never had insomnia. What's it like?

Its like going crazy. Your body screams, begging for sleep. You lay down and almost drifting to sleep but something stops you right there on the cusp and you linger. Its like being endlessly taunted by what you need but can't have. Like putting a bottle water out of reach of the man dying of thirst. Your body is begging but your brain refuses. Something deep inside is broken. You lay there trying to find a way to sleep. After a while you plea with the world, try make bargains. Then comes the anger, frustration followed by a kind of hysteria. Eventually you start to hallucinate and suffer all kinds things. Auditory and visual hallucinations.

In case you can't tell I have had problems with insomnia.

Don't Starve kind of insanity? Its almost like a good reflection of what happens when you can't sleep. Things get kinda wacko. 

• Like 2

Its like going crazy. Your body screams, begging for sleep. You lay down and almost drifting to sleep but something stops you right there on the cusp and you linger. Its like being endlessly taunted by what you need but can't have. Like putting a bottle water out of reach of the man dying of thirst. Your body is begging but your brain refuses. Something deep inside is broken. You lay there trying to find a way to sleep. After a while you plea with the world, try make bargains. Then comes the anger, frustration followed by a kind of hysteria. Eventually you start to hallucinate and suffer all kinds things. Auditory and visual hallucinations.

So you've had insomnia before.

I wouldn't mind having it, as long as I could make friends with the hallucinations.

Not had. Have. I take medication just to sleep every night.
Its not really something you want to have, its a terrible feeling. Your body and mind at odds with each other and normally the hallucinations are of paranoid thoughts, fears and the like. 

• Like 1

hallucinations are of paranoid thoughts, fears and the like. 

I believe I have experienced them before, after a fatal attempt at lucid dreaming. Went horribly.

I don't know whether I hated it or liked talking to them.

Edited by Pecival

Not had. Have. I take medication just to sleep every night.

Its not really something you want to have, its a terrible feeling. Your body and mind at odds with each other and normally the hallucinations are of paranoid thoughts, fears and the like.

I dont have it as bad as you

Sometimes when you try to lucid dream, your body will go into something called sleep paralysis. When you're in sleep paralysis, your brain is awake, but your body is not. So you're pretty much half awake, and half asleep. When you're in sleep paralysis, you can look around your room and stuff, but you can't move. The worse thing about it, is that sometimes people start to hallucinate. They can see demons, witches, goblins, and other satanic crap like that. So all of these things are surrounding you and threatening you, and you can do nothing about it. Sometimes, you feel like something is sitting on your chest, and it's crushing the air out of you.

I never want to experience it in my life.

You can also experience loud buzzing and beeping sounds. In fact, the hallucinations in Don't Starve were based off of those shadowy creatures