some art :D

there great i hope i can be as good as you one day i just started:apathy:

Eh, i'm not good. It just looks like it, i am nothing in serious stuff, but i keep trying... Drawing every day without stopping. A little bit of art books, then practice serious stuff then internet fun. Endless drawing, amazing. Try to look at the way how others draw, i spent some days watching speeddrawing videos on youtube... Keep trying :3

There aren't many countries left. The Black ones but I can't imagine when the U.S. will change their system...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10453[/ATTACH]

:D , Yay

You are always so optimistic XD metric system. METER, KILOMETER. GRAM. ARHHHGGOOD

- - - Updated - - -

*Slowly crawls his way out from underground, dragging the body of a massive sandworm behind him*

Ugh...hi?

Hey... There. You alright?

XD hahaha, this is X3I meant it looks good for you, inexperienced drawers.

Inexperienced drawers? Where?.....^^

Real art is far from the things i do here... Or anywhere else...

This depends on the definition of art....and here comes the trick....which is extremely difficult. What is Art? Some of the pieces in specific galleries are labelled art but look like **** to me sometimes.Is Art something another artist calls so? Or is it something someone which is called an artist by others says it is.Comics, Sketches, Doodles and such are no less art than a Rembrandt or Kandinsky etc. You strive for another high but what you are doing here is also art! ^^

thx for the tips but i bad at art i make better storys then art + im only a kid ( as it says in my name) so and si you want to read some there in other chats try fan stroy fiction thingys and you might see me so you have really good art:encouragement: