some art :D

*Wakes up*Me: oof,What a really looong sleep.I'm gonna dig some graves!*night hands appear and kidnap me due to sanity problems while digging graves*Me:Help meeeeeeeeeeee!*Willete and the rest of the gang run after the night hands*Willete:We've go to save Wheatly!

Look at this,Willete!

Ursa: *turns around* "hm... I could've sworn Lord Battal was right behind us."Chris: "it's because he was! But where'd he go?"Nelly: "huh?" *something grabs her leg and she gets dragged down to* "AAAAH! Wait, I have my magic powder." *feels around for it* "wait, where'd it go?!"

Nelly: "HELLO?" *hits something or someone* "oh! I'm sorry!" *falls to her knees to feel what she hit. Feels flesh and makes out a head. Starts to try to comfort whoever it was.* "Dont worry, we'll get out, I always find a way out!" (Ooc: is anybody listening?!)

Is anyone still on? [MENTION=8696]F3RR1S[/MENTION] [MENTION=50800]OOO[/MENTION] [MENTION=23279]Wimpgang[/MENTION] [MENTION=25886]Lord_Battal[/MENTION] [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION] ? Guys?

Yeah, but Willette is sleepin', don't really have much to say here.

K, I'm sorry. I only have tonight left. I'm leaving tomorrow for a week vaca to my lake house with no wi fi. We're going to finish up our YouTube series, though. But after that, I'm volunteering at the local zoo from 6-3 so I will only be able to talk at night. Then my b-day, which will also be spent at my lake. And choir camp. I have a short summer left, and during to school year, I won't have much time on this. I really want to talk and rp with you guys for as long as I have left.

*Wakes up*Me: oof,What a really looong sleep.I'm gonna dig some graves!*night hands appear and kidnap me due to sanity problems while digging graves*Me:Help meeeeeeeeeeee!*Willete and the rest of the gang run after the night hands*Willete:We've got to save Wheatly!

Willete!Did you see this?Could you draw a comic of what happened and make a series where you try to rescue me? Edited by wheatly230

Willete!

Did you see this?

Could you draw a comic of what happened and make a series where you try to rescue me?

Posted Image

i may not handle this on my own, pretty much need friends which seem to be away... just hang there for some time, the hands don't seem to hurt you that much, just draw you crazy.

Posted Image

i may not handle this on my own, pretty much need friends which seem to be away... just hang there for some time, the hands don't seem to hurt you that much, just draw you crazy.

But there bringing me to Maxwell's prison!*and you could call your friends to help me!

(The journey to maxwell's prison starts)

*remember maxwell's prison from my story called the flood?

But there bringing me to Maxwell's prison!*and you could call your friends to help me!

(The journey to maxwell's prison starts)

*remember maxwell's prison from my story called the flood?

Posted Image ehh... can't you just sit in the prison? shouldn't be that bad...

No milk in Russia?

no milk in soviet russia. no meat, no milk, just some bread. starvation as it is, good thing i wasn't there.

- - - Updated - - -

Willette I was just curious whether you had like a DeviantArt or something?

Sorry if you have already said it, but there is about... 570 pages over

That's quite few to look through.

Sorry I'm just sleepy, lazy and Tired... Like always :D

in mah signature, dawg. always there.

Posted Image ehh... can't you just sit in the prison? shouldn't be that bad...

but I'm useful in bad situations such as the batilisk ambush,without me with my snurtle slime powered jetpack,we would have died and that's something you don't want!