some art :D

This depends on the definition of art....and here comes the trick....which is extremely difficult. What is Art? Some of the pieces in specific galleries are labelled art but look like **** to me sometimes.

Is Art something another artist calls so? Or is it something someone which is called an artist by others says it is.

Comics, Sketches, Doodles and such are no less art than a Rembrandt or Kandinsky etc. You strive for another high but what you are doing here is also art! ^^

I went a bit literate with the answer because it made me think deeply if what I am doing can be considered art and:

[*]The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colours, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty, specifically the production of the beautiful in a graphic or plastic medium.

[*]The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power

Don't fit the randomness of the thread but had to answer XD Sorry for disturbing the balance of randomness ♥

Hmmm...dragon pie....made by a human...he defeated the fruit..spoiled....is the same as old....dragon...old...Oh my it will become a golden dragon pie of wisdom!!!

Millenium, your logics will get us anywhere!Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

I went a bit literate with the answer because it made me think deeply if what I am doing can be considered art and:

[*]The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colours, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty, specifically the production of the beautiful in a graphic or plastic medium.

[*]The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power

Don't fit the randomness of the thread but had to answer XD Sorry for disturbing the balance of randomness ♥

You right here! Come here, i will hug you!

This is a really nice answer! Perfectly fitting...and now I think of some art pieces....beauty...ah...yes...perhaps my sense of beauty differs with the sense of some art critics...^^

I have the sudden inspiration to do some art.

Uhh, i.. I... Do you have any hints? I feel lost, at least something! Ah!

Human who is just so ORANGE XD

This is a really nice answer! Perfectly fitting...and now I think of some art pieces....beauty...ah...yes...perhaps my sense of beauty differs with the sense of some art critics...^^

Thank you! Thanks to Wiktionary & Google Dictionary after all.

- - - UPDATE - - -

I have the sudden inspiration to do some art.

Then do it~ What kind of art are you good at? :3

Human who is just so ORANGE XD

Thank you! Thanks to Wiktionary & Google Dictionary after all.

- - - UPDATE - - -

Then do it~ What kind of art are you good at? :3

I don't know if you can say 'Good at', but I try to draw black-and-white on-paper drawings. I don't have a tablet, so I just use those.

How does it feel to have no eyes and a huge tail?

Extremely weird. But I can feel everything! It's quite a strange feeling. But...the vibrations coming from you are miniscule...Exactly how large is this form?