some art :D

And the small town, too, probably.

Nah, I'm sure nobody will pay attention to the fact that suddenly their home (and possibly all they ever knew) dissapeared from the face of the earth... I mean, really, most people are too busy to pay attention to such detail...

Nah, I'm sure nobody will pay attention to the fact that suddenly their home (and possibly all they ever knew) dissapeared from the face of the earth... I mean, really, most people are too busy to pay attention to such detail...

It was in the middle of the desert, and the citizens were cannibals. So I suppose it's for the best.Also, has anyone seen Ferris? I haven't heard from him in quite a while.

Hi again Willette! I have another request if you don't mind. Could you make a grown up version of Willow? Your piece on Wendy was so great, I'm curious to see what you'll come up for with Willow. I know it'll be awesome! :) Thanks again

Hi again Willette! I have another request if you don't mind. Could you make a grown up version of Willow? Your piece on Wendy was so great, I'm curious to see what you'll come up for with Willow. I know it'll be awesome! :) Thanks again

Posted Image

i hope i didn't disappoint you