some art :D

Extremely weird. But I can feel everything! It's quite a strange feeling. But...the vibrations coming from you are miniscule...

Exactly how large is this form?

Well... You are a size of an adult sand snake...

Posted Image

I would say... Big

Oh! And I am more of the messy hair kind XD A little like my profile picture~

well, you seem pretty "messy" to me on my picture, well alright, maybe a little bit brushed :3 but, you know, the first impression, need to... Brush. xD

You seem to know the etiquette, how very nice. We are going to be good friends for sure. (✿◠‿◠)

Thank you again (≧ω≦) And I am sure of that!- - - Updated - - -

well, you seem pretty "messy" to me on my picture, well alright, maybe a little bit brushed :3 but, you know, the first impression, need to... Brush. xD

Oh God, really? XD Edited by Mathspy

Hehe...yeah...I think there's a lizard thisaway...*Buries underground**Seconds later, a panicked scream is heard in the distance*Uhh...I hope that wasn't one of you guys. Come on, get this form off!

Hehe...yeah...I think there's a lizard thisaway...

*Buries underground*

*Seconds later, a panicked scream is heard in the distance*

Uhh...I hope that wasn't one of you guys. Come on, get this form off!

Well, i hope you get rid of it before tomorrow, if not, well *yawn* we will think of something. Posted Image

Meet Millenium, the morph expert!

Yeah. You know I had nothing to do sometimes so I invaded Newtons library. He got a really big sign and locks but I know a secret entrance...whatever. There was a book about morphology with a nice cover and I read at least 5 pages...and I made myself this tag which reads Morph expert...yes I think I qualified myself....^^Good night Willette!