some art :D

Battal is having the crisis many have gone through with this forum. In the end, I think considering yourself to have minimal-activity may fit much better than non-activity. You'll no longer feel the need to excuse your presence, and people won't get confused feelings of you being "back" all the time... so even if you do one day stop posting, you can still say you never "left" the community... you moved on, yes, but there is still that impact you made on the forums, and the people you met along the way. It would be there if you did "leave", but instead of just turning away from it all, it would be more like something you kept in a box, finding it in the basement after years and remembering all the experiences you had.

• Like 2

Battal is having the crisis many have gone through with this forum. In the end, I think considering yourself to have minimal-activity may fit much better than non-activity. You'll no longer feel the need to excuse your presence, and people won't get confused feelings of you being "back" all the time... so even if you do one day stop posting, you can still say you never "left" the community... you moved on, yes, but there is still that impact you made on the forums, and the people you met along the way. It would be there if you did "leave", but instead of just turning away from it all, it would be more like something you kept in a box, finding it in the basement after years and remembering all the experiences you had.

and i'm just sitting here not liking changes. 

I really wonder what people do when they "leave" the forums.

what, do they go on youtube and imgur to see if there's anything interesting?

I really wonder what people do when they "leave" the forums.

what, do they go on youtube and imgur to see if there's anything interesting?

Yes.

Ever since I half-left the forums back when the crappy gallery still mattered, I've done nothing but YouTube and Imgur. Nowadays I'm getting tired and upset at imgur for various reasons, but, yeah. I mean, to be honest, I spend most of my time [as in, more time than sleeping!] with Aleksandra~ And, well doing homework takes a lot of time, as well. 

But. Uh. Hm. *Continues drawing a thing to be posted when it's done*

hmm they found a new game to play or they have irl things to take care of :3

I didn't even really like playing Don't Starve until around my 2000th post. Yet I still have under 40 hours on Steam. I'm a sham. 

Edited by vingw

@Lord_Battal @Willette

GoQzyhG.png

Bahahaha XD

F3RR1S, among people such as Willette, you have remained awesome for all this time. Even AlbinoWyvern agrees... and... talking about her, that "big fat phony" thing was used in a... video... of... mine... AND NO, I'm not calling her a phony, geesh XD I love her more than anything!~... still!~

Edited by vingw
  • Like 3

@Lord_Battal @Willette

Bahahaha XD

F3RR1S, among people such as Willette, you have remained awesome for all this time. Even AlbinoWyvern agrees... and... talking about her, that "big fat phony" thing was used in a... video... of... mine... AND NO, I'm not calling her a phony, geesh XD I love her more than anything!~... still!~

TQn75Yg.png

also,

wh-what does it say on that green shirt, i can't see it.

• Like 3

Why does Wilson always turn into a demonic bird man whenever these things happen?

Is it the turkey in his character selection portrait seeking vengeance?

like that?
-img-

So that's what Quiet's profile picture is. I always thought it was a scribbly picture of a girl with her eyes closed.

Next to a block of cheese.

post-276191-0-45983100-1416765626.png

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy
  • Like 2