leaf meat should be both meat and vegie ?

i was playing wurt and a lure plant appeared in my base, i killed it and i remembered that leaf meat and its crock pot dishes are consedered meat so wurt can´t eat.

my point is should leaf meat and its crock pod dishes be count as meat and vegie so that both wurt and wigfrid could eat even with their diets?

my first post so sorry if my english is bad, i had to use google translate from portuguese to english

Something I see a lot of people missing is that it's just meat with a leafy texture/aspect!
It's Leafy Meat! Meat, that's sorta leafy! 

A Wurt equivalent would be a Meaty Leaf! A leaf, but kinda meaty! 

If I had a Meat-O-Meter, I might reckon it'd come out to be about... maybe... 75% meat? More or less. The Meat-O-Meter never lies.

6 hours ago, EighteenXVIII said:

Wurt is already really strong, I don't think she needs more buffs. Being vegetarian is pretty much her only weakness as she can use merms instead of pigs, and the sanity loss from holding fish morsels is whatever.

wurt literally have eating buff, you get 100 hunger from dragonpie, you can just eat 2 and don't care about starvation at all for some time

13 hours ago, Just-guy said:

Dragon Pie already exists and is practically the same as Beefy Greens.

The stats might be the same, but the circumstances around the two are very different. Dragonfruit requires (not really requires, more like, asks for very politely with a "pretty please" on top) a farm and an attentive player, and works best during spring/summer. Beefy greens requires 1 leafy meat and 3 vegetable value, which I would say is considerably more lax and flexible, if perhaps less engaging to the player.

Personally, I really wish that wurt could eat leafy meat. As variant stated, its not really a meat, its more like a protein-rich vegetable with a very unique texture. It shouldn't be bad for her...! I think it would be super fun to be able to farm veggie burgers as wurt.

7 minutes ago, Primalflower said:

snip

If you're cooking Beefy Greens you most likely have a Farm as it is a reliable source of Vegetables, in that time you could plant various seeds for the chance of a Dragon Fruit and since Spring is it's favourite season you can get multiple seeds just by talking to it once, and if you start planting seeds in Autumn you might get a Dragon Fruit early, Dragon Pie recipe also asks for less as it only needs a single Dragon Fruit and 3 fillers of any kind.

It's not that it would be bad for her but that she REFUSES to eat anything meat related, same as how Wigfrid refuses to eat vegetables Warly won't eat non Crock Pot food.

3 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Wigfrid should be able to eat because it requires fighting something, and she’s not picky about sources that can’t fight back, like moles and rabbits.

But she can already eat Leafy Meat.

14 hours ago, Cheggf said:

I think Wigfrid should refuse to eat it because it's too much like a vegetable and Wurt should refuse to eat it because it's too much like meat. 

It's already edible by Wigfrid and her quotes in singleplayer and together say it's close enough

you know what change is really needed though??? wormwood sanity drain from killing butterflies, it'd be funny

Wurt shines with her merm wars. If you make 10-20 merm houses or warrior merms over the course of your adventures as wurt you can get them to fight and drop fish. Giving about 10-20 fish to the merm king can just about give you a stack of regular seeds, various other seeds and kelp. Now combine this with a plot of farmland very close by and food becomes trivial to everyone not just wurt.

I say that to say this. It's okay if wurt can't eat leafy meat and its recipes.

Archived