Steamed Hams Sandwich DST

To begin with, i believe that my forum post was wrongfully deleted. I would like the Don't Starve team to add the steamed ham sandwich into DST. It just makes sense does it not? It's a easy recipe to make and dst has the materials to do it but for some reason its just not in the game :( :( ;(. It's my favorite crockpot dish please add it.

20 minutes ago, Flarezen said:

We can’t have competition with the mighty “veggie” burger so that why it won’t get added.

k i have a solution. Delete veggie burger and add steamed hams. It's not even an actual veggie burger it's a scam

Oh yes please. I remember being so tilted when they were first added to Hamlet that not all the examinations were a reference to the meme (which has since been remedied, thanks clay) that I took it upon myself to write up some stupid examinations for em.

image.png.087dd66e561ee36ca974f03091e63e54.png

4 hours ago, GuyNamedChris said:

Oh yes please. I remember being so tilted when they were first added to Hamlet that not all the examinations were a reference to the meme (which has since been remedied, thanks clay) that I took it upon myself to write up some stupid examinations for em.

image.png.087dd66e561ee36ca974f03091e63e54.png

God, I wish these were canon.

Archived