whatcha think about wormwood

15 minutes ago, Sapientis said:

Bees are neutral to him even in Spring, so he can really place Bee Boxes much closer to main base unless playing with other Survivalists

Sure you can place Bee boxes close to your base.. If you don't want to get any honey at all during Spring. (Or when prematurely bloomed)

Cause during bloom bees ignore all nearby flowers and try to pollinate Wormwood instead .. and i noticed they don't produce any honey upon returning.

Which is what i would tweak and let bees properly pollinate and make honey from Wormwood's flowers.

4 hours ago, Sapientis said:

I guess fire was more harmful to him? Like really? 25% more damage and 1 second longer burning could be increased A LOT, so Wormwood players would be exceptionally careful fighting Dragonfly / Klaus / Celestial Champion near those pesky Saladmanders, but at the moment its barely noticeable. I also believe Lightnings should set him on fire like all other plants.

More fire disadvantages would be cool but PLEASE for the love of god, Klei do not make Wormwood's fire disadvantages as bad as it is in solo DS. I still have trauma from fighting Ancient Hulk and being unable to cook in a campfire at all.

21 minutes ago, SomebodyRandom said:

Wormwood's fire disadvantages as bad as it is in solo DS. I still have trauma from fighting Ancient Hulk and being unable to cook in a campfire at all.

I LOVED Wormwoods original downside, it was so messed up but funny and I loved it for that. Completely understandable why they munted the downside to what it is now though.

13 hours ago, SomebodyRandom said:

More fire disadvantages would be cool but PLEASE for the love of god, Klei do not make Wormwood's fire disadvantages as bad as it is in solo DS. I still have trauma from fighting Ancient Hulk and being unable to cook in a campfire at all.

At minimum, you do occasionally smolder and catch fire in Summer, which is pretty funny when it does happen.

But man i had forgotten how in solo DS you couldn't make your campfire too hot or wormwood would go up in flames...

On 5/20/2022 at 12:10 AM, ALCRD said:

I like to play as him on pubs.

There is something wholesome about coming to someone's small base and creating a farm so big that it can feed the entire server.

And soon others join in and base expands even more.

agreed

Archived