Make mermfolk great again!

Hello fellow forumitees!

Ignore the puny robot changes and stay tuned on whats really important - Wurt buffs!

To celebrate that occasion, I thereby invite you to play tomorrow on our fresh server "Pighead on spike!" (located EU)

Only requirement is to play Wurt. Unleash your inner beast and conquer the land of Constant in the name of mermfolk!

MAKE MERMFOLK GREAT AGAIN!

I wish to meet you all 3pm - 10 pm CET; 30. 4. 2022 in Saturday!

153362985_Snmekobrazovky(291).thumb.png.6aff53f698b3a697b77f741ff9d62bce.png

Me, Epicurio, bears no responsibility for possible server crashes if you decide to join in bigger numbers.

Have a good day!

22 hours ago, Epicurio said:

Hello fellow forumitees!

Ignore the puny robot changes and stay tuned on whats really important - Wurt buffs!

To celebrate that occasion, I thereby invite you to play tomorrow on our fresh server "Pighead on spike!" (located EU)

Only requirement is to play Wurt. Unleash your inner beast and conquer the land of Constant in the name of mermfolk!

MAKE MERMFOLK GREAT AGAIN!

I wish to meet you all 3pm - 10 pm CET; 30. 4. 2022 in Saturday!

153362985_Snmekobrazovky(291).thumb.png.6aff53f698b3a697b77f741ff9d62bce.png

Me, Epicurio, bears no responsibility for possible server crashes if you decide to join in bigger numbers.

Have a good day!

FILTHY WURT PROPAGANDA

Thank you all for participating! 

Really didn't expect so many people and so cooperative! It was really fun playing with you all!

I will not plague formus with more posts, but If you want to continue in our adventures, we can meet at monday (2. 5.) at 5pm-10pm CET.

GLORY TO THE MERMFOLK

(and their brave great army of course haha)

KING.thumb.png.0f635af78eafa794ed406be97659704d.png

so i wonder, when does it start again? i mean, it was pretty epic to just go get ocean fish and then suddenly be part of a boat crew and randomly kill malbatross, and then gettin like back home whit no food left

17 hours ago, Echsrick said:

so i wonder, when does it start again? i mean, it was pretty epic to just go get ocean fish and then suddenly be part of a boat crew and randomly kill malbatross, and then gettin like back home whit no food left

pretty sure it'll be up again in an hour? 

don't trust me entirely on this one though, i have pretty bad memory. 

Hello its Epic again! Next, sixth session will take place in sunday 15.5, same time. We may as well progress towards last of the undefeated bosses (Crab/FW/LunarChamp), or whatever you like to do! See ya.

ups, was to busy whit my mandrake (not that stupid plant, an antrhopromofic dragon whit that name) art to remember this is here, what happend this time around? dit someone picked of what i done last time and made more swamp?

12 minutes ago, Echsrick said:

ups, was to busy whit my mandrake (not that stupid plant, an antrhopromofic dragon whit that name) art to remember this is here, what happend this time around? dit someone picked of what i done last time and made more swamp?

Dionysia tried to carry on, and added a lil swampturf. We defeated enraged Klaus with mermarmy. We killed misery Toadstool, but skiles beefalo Fluff was killed in the process. Camp was little bit upgraded with more gardens and glowcaps. And we ended up with creating shrine for Fluff, as a war hero he deserves one.

5 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

I wonder what happened to the pigs in that world...

well last time i was in there, pigking and second pig village were still there, wich made me able to actualy make helmets, since it seems that there is never pigskin in any of the like 20 chests

Archived