Make mermfolk great again!

14 hours ago, Epicurio said:

Dionysia tried to carry on, and added a lil swampturf. We defeated enraged Klaus with mermarmy. We killed misery Toadstool, but skiles beefalo Fluff was killed in the process. Camp was little bit upgraded with more gardens and glowcaps. And we ended up with creating shrine for Fluff, as a war hero he deserves one.

rip Fluff, Fenix, Fig... 

this time, makin more swamp, me complaining that you cant avoid dogs whit goin cave, (why do you make that klei?) makin more swamp, killing shadow pices, first take, bad, second take, bit better, winter and running out of reeds to make more swamp, klaus souports pigking, killed klaus next to pigking, server ends

Hello merms and merm-ladies! Next session (VII.) will take time tomorrow (18.5.; 5-10pm CET) . The main goal will be to defeat the old evil - Ancient Fuelwiever! From the last session we now posses the shadowy black heart. Prepare your weapons and armor and get ready to march deep to the caves! Newcomers are welcome, there will be enough time to get what you need at the beginning. Last VIII. session will be in tuesday, it will be longer and with little bit of luck (and maybe some cunning merm strategies? hehe) we could defeat the last two bosses - Crab King and Lunar Champion, and finish the circle. Have a nice day and I'm lookin' forward meetin' all of you!

asdasdsaf.png.907188224b827776bd0c2a997f382e38.png

*Kudos to slasher 342 and his "OP Merm guide", where I shamelessly stole this meme. Watch his vids on YT lul.

Sure you can, just care for lags as the server is europe-located. Next session will take time in tuesday 24. 5, from 3 to 10 pm CET and it may be the last. Its longer so we may attempt on the last two bosses (crab king and loonar champion). You are not obligated to fight tho, you can spend eternity swampyfing world like someone hah.

1813289070_Snmekobrazovky(313).thumb.png.b88e7b75b34541e4f3a87752f76151fa.png

22 hours ago, Echsrick said:

wait i missed it? that cant be? how does the swamp look?

We ran out of time with the grand finale, so there's still some time left to cover the moon in swamp tiles as well. 

Hey! Last session, where we prepare and defeat Loonar guardian will take time this saturday, 5-10pm CET. Hope to see ya!

For this last special occasion, I'll enhance swamp with few reeds (because if you played with us, you know, that swamp is sort of underwhelming and trading for reeds is slow) - so you can unleash your building/swampyfing spirit at last!

Have fun and don't starve! =)

8 hours ago, Epicurio said:

Hey! Last session, where we prepare and defeat Loonar guardian will take time this saturday, 5-10pm CET. Hope to see ya!

For this last special occasion, I'll enhance swamp with few reeds (because if you played with us, you know, that swamp is sort of underwhelming and trading for reeds is slow) - so you can unleash your building/swampyfing spirit at last!

Have fun and don't starve! =)

Can i'm join the server? My fellow merm friend 

guess whats ever next is whats ever next, but first, the final screenshots!
20220528171232_1.thumb.jpg.a61ccf362de551459b8cf958a28ab2c1.jpg
20220528214042_1.thumb.jpg.417a532a22b65a2ebe968b021dc575dd.jpg20220528214426_1.thumb.jpg.1cf8e5242fe27f31e30e8ad0e18e0772.jpg
thats how much swamp i was able to do, whit some help, if only there was more time, everything would be as purple as this one here
20210213000044_1.thumb.jpg.687f4a558f2e6102ffd2b33f6dec9ee7.jpg

and heres the final
20220528215832_1.thumb.jpg.565073bb6fad178889b436b29d9f5d3b.jpg

so whats actualy next?

Hello and goodbye! Today we met for the last time on our merm adventure. It was a long and good one.

We defeated all bosses, includin' Misery Toadstool, enraged Klaus and even Lunar Champion with the help of glorious merm army! We fend off endless waves of non-merm survivors, trying to sneak into our lands and take our veggies. Raided ruins as a pack, leaving nothing behind us! Survived whole season in the middle of moonstorm. Grew stacks and stack of dragonfruit, durian, potatoes and who knows what else. Turned several biomes into swamp. 

And that all thanks to you. Thanks to all forumitees who joined, even for short time, because it moves us forward to the things we achieved.

And I think I can conclude for all of us - Wurt buffs are GOOD!

872083956_Finalone.thumb.png.a68865426ea0fc0faccfc61ef64da770.png

Archived