Minor/Overlook thing you want to expanded on

Why only some trinkets have use? Why can't all of them have use, no matter how minor the use is, why only some trinkets are renewable? Why can't all of them be renewable, no matter how little the possibility is, and Why there no new trinkets? Trinkets are amazing we should have more of it.

Something like The Binding of Isaac, where trinkets have a not so impactfull passive effect, would be good. Gnomes could give very small sanity gain, Wire Hanger could dry you faster, and that's all what I can think. I don't have a great imagination.

1 minute ago, DeadWhereX said:

Something like The Binding of Isaac, where trinkets have a not so impactfull passive effect, would be good. Gnomes could give very small sanity gain, Wire Hanger could dry you faster, and that's all what I can think. I don't have a great imagination.

Imagine the trinkets being like beads from Blasphemous where they enable a power to the user. 5d576e0edf4eb_Arielthoncdiscord.png.53228c98bab766ce8047c212e4242962.png

7 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Wormwood's green thumb

Wormwood doesn't even have thumbs!

7 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Wormwood's relate to plants

Petition to change all of Wormwood's examination quotes for trees and other plants to "Mood".

8 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

Wormwood doesn't even have thumbs!

Petition to change all of Wormwood's examination quotes for trees and other plants to "Mood".

That's the name of the perks, shrugs.

Im at work but I think the game just says,

"Has a green thumb".

"Plants relate to him"

Fish, there should be more freshwater fish and ocean-water fish.

You should be able to feed fish in Fish Scale-O-Matic food, and fish food would make the fish effect much stronger for a certain about of time.

There should be a book about fish telling you how rare the fish is, what they usually weigh, where can you find them, and what season is the fish available in.

Fish should have an effect around them, Popper fish give popcorn more stats, Fallounder make you dry faster, Runty Guppy slowdown hunger when it is below 50%, Needlenosed Squirt attack faster, Bitty Baitfish attract foe, Smolt Fry make light/fire last longer, Bloomfin Tuna grow flower around it, Scorching Sunfish provide heat, Spittlefish help put the fire out, Mudfish make Suspicious Dirt Pile spawn more often, Deep Bass spawn bird near it, Dandy Lionfish provide range damage to enemies, Black Catfish make enemies less likely to attack it and thing near it, Corn Cod make random planted seed into corn seed and if you feed it seeds the seeds will turn to corn seed, Ice Bream provide cold, Sweetish Fish bee makes more honey, Normal fish give sanity, Eel can survive and attract lighting, Wobster provide melee damage, Lunar Wobster provides Moon Shard every 2 days.

Fish in Fish Scale-O-Matic can die if you don't feed them and don't refill the water in Fish Scale-O-Matic.

Archived